Chapter Fifty Five ;; Passion And Betrayal

*NIGHT BEFORE THE BABY SHOWER*

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

I stepped out of the shower and immediately buried my face into a towel. It had been a long day, but rewarding one, considering I was now a mom. I wrapped the towel around my body as I walked into Seth's room, so I could get dressed.

I entered Seth's room and noticed him just sitting at the end of the bed. He was always hard not to notice, especially when he was shirtless.

"How was your shower baby?" Seth asked me as I put my shorts on.

"It was good, thanks for asking." I answered.

I proceeded to get dress by putting my bra on and as I went to put my shirt on, but I was distracted by my reflection in the mirror.

I stared at my reflection as I put my hands around my scar, that was left there due to my C-Section. It had been 2 weeks since the surgery, but I never really noticed how ugly my stomach looked until now.

Seth must have noticed something was up because he walked up behind and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Just this ugly scar." I whined.

Seth wrapped his arms around me from behind and moved my hands away from the scar.

"I don't see anything ugly about you." He complimented.

I felt his breath on my neck as he spoke, which made me tingle a bit.

"Really?" I questioned him.

Seth then turned me, so that I was facing him, looked right into my eyes and said, "Really."

I could feel his love for me through the look in his eyes and I couldn't get over how crazy it made me feel for him. I grabbed a hold of his face and said, "I love you."

"I love you too," he whispered, before grabbing a hold of my face as well. He pulled me close to him and we started to kiss. I felt his tongue against mine as he picked me and put me on to the bed.

As I felt myself hit the mattress, I backed up a little as he got on top of me. He continued to kiss me as he began to suck on my bottom lip, which really turned me on, so I started to take my bra off. He helped me completely remove it and tossed it to the floor. I didn't even care to watch where it landed, I was just so lost in Seth and I could tell by the look in his eyes, he was lost in me as well.

He returned to kissing me, but this time he made his way down to my neck and kissed it as well.

He was kissing my neck for a few seconds, until I pushed his head down lower and he began to kiss my chest. Soon after, he started to lick my nip***s, which made me let out a moan. He responded by starting to suck on them, making me moan a little more.

After a few minutes of him sucking on my nip***s, he returned to kissing me. At this point I was so turned on and wanted him more than anything. He rubbed his fingers up my thigh, making me want him even more.

I grabbed his hand and positioned it, so he would put it in my shorts. He definitely got the hint because he almost instantly started to move his fingers inside me.

Seth began fingering me, while continuing to kiss me. I felt myself becoming more and more wet as he rubbed his fingers faster against my clit. It got to the point where I couldn't kiss him much because I couldn't stop moaning. He looked on at me as I threw my head back and bit my bottom lip.

We then both helped each other remove the rest of our clothing before he got back on top of me. I laid there, on my back, with my arms above my head, as he put his d**k, slowly inside me.