Chapter Twenty Six ;; Breakeven

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

I somehow convinced Randy to let me stay backstage for this one match. I'm sure the fact Seth and Dean had left probably helped my case.

Once I saw his entrance starting on the TV, in his locker room, I put my plan in full effect. First I just had to find my brother's locker room.

"Bray I'm sorry for interrupting you, I said as I entered his locker room, but I need you to take me to the hospital now."

"Hospital? Leah is everything okay?" Bray questioned.

"Yes, its just Dean got attacked earlier and I really need to check on him." I responded.

I could tell he got worried too. "Okay Leah, lets go."

So far everything was going as plan.

We arrived at the hospital and I started to get this awful feel in the pit of my stomach. I knew what I came here to do would be hard, but I knew it was best. I asked for Dean's room number and headed to his room.

I was running ahead of Bray, so I got there first and opened the door. As I oened it I hoped Seth would be on the other side.

SETH'S POINT OF VIEW

As soon as I noticed it was Leah walking in, I ran up to her and hugged her. We then just embraced each other for a few minutes and told her everthing was okay, that Dean was fine.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

As Seth embraced me, it just felt so right and I didn't want this moment to end, but I pulled away.

"What happened to your face Leah?" Seth asked with concern in his tone.

I took a deep breath and prepared myself for what I was about to say. I didn't want to blow Seth off, but I had to. I could take Randy's abuse, but I couldn't sit and watch Seth, Dean, Roman, or anyone get hurt because of me. They don't deserve that..

"I hit it on some-, well it doesn't matter, I'm just clumsy, I started to explain, But Seth I can't with you anymore, I'm sorry, I began to cry.

Seth put his hand on my shoulder, but I moved, so it would fall off.

"I have to think about my baby now and that's why Randy and I are back together, so I can't be around any of you anymore." I cried. I was so choked up, I hope they could understand me. I turned to walk out and Seth turned me back toward him. Our eyes met for a few short moments til' I kissed him on the cheek and whispered, "Please don't make this any harder on me."

He let up on me and I proceeded to walk out, still crying my eyes out. I asked Bray to take me back to the arena, where Randy was. I knew there was going to be a price to pay for this, but I just had to do something, so they would all stay away from me because being around me will only get them hurt.