Chapter Fourty Four ;; Unmasked

**ONE WEEK LATER**

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

This week, we were all just so tired of the coward acts of the "strangers." The Shied were going to be calling them out tonight and at first I was against it, but now I know there really isn't any other way to deal with it.

**SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA; SHIELD**

Their music hit and Roman and Dean were first to walk through the curtains. They didn't want to waste time walking through the crowd, so they just powered walked down the ramp, into the ring. Seth and I followed behind them, holding hands. We walked a little slower due to the fact that I was too pregnant to really power walk.

Like always I made my way up the stairs and Seth helped me into the ring, he was always such a gentlemen.

As the music came to a stop Dean started to yell into the mic, "OKAY STRANGERS, FREAKS, MASKED ASSHOLES, WHERE RIGHT HERE!

As he was yelling in the mic, Seth and Roman were both circling the ring and motioning their hands like "come on."

The lights went out and I clenched my fist because I knew they were about to appear from anywhere. The lights came back on and we were all shocked to see that the weren't standing in the ring ready to fight, but they were all the way down where the stage was. They stood right next to each other, but the one in the middle, who I assume was the leader, was a little farther up.

Dean, Roman, and Seth all quickly exited the ring and started to go toward them, and I just stayed in the ring. Right as they were about to reach them, the lights shut off again. I became terrified, knowing I was alone in the ring and these guys could be anywhere.

Once again, the lights turned back on and now all three of them were in the ring with me. They started to walk toward me, backing me into the corner. I turned my head away from them as I noticed Roman, Dean, and Seth running toward the ring.

"I-III KNOW YO-UUU" I heard the stranger say, which sent a chill through my body.

"Who are you?" I asked while shaking and beginning to cry.

Before he could say anything, Seth attacked him from behind. I was able to free myself from the corner, but those words echoed inside my head. "How the hell does this person know me?" I asked myself.

Before I had time to think about it, Seth, Dean, and Roman were all thrown from the ring and I worriedly scurried to them. As I looked up I noticed all of them standing next to each other in the same formation as before. The one in the center looked to the one on his left and nodded. He proceeded to take off his mask.

It was Luke Harper, but before I could process it, the one to his right unmasked himself. This time he revealed himself as Erick Rowan. I was instantly confused, like why is my brothers' best friends trying to hurt me and my friends, but that wasn't even the craziest part. Its who revealed themselves next that really took me by surprise.

"Bo?" I hollered as I recognized him.

Dean, Roman, and Seth just looked on in confusion.