Chapter Eighteen ;; Tables Turned

SETH'S POINT OF VIEW

I leaned my head against the glass of the window, in the car, thinking about how It was really hard for me to leave Leah at the hospital, because I couldn't let go of my urge to protect her, but I assured myself Bray would make sure to keep her safe.

I know that she will complicate things for me, hell she already has, but I also know she's special, the type of girl you wouldn't normally see., the type of girl I don't usually fall for, just her own type of girl, which made me think twice about staying away from her.

We finally made it to the arena and I noticed we were a little late. We quickly headed to our locker room and prepared for our match.

As the main event drew closer, I drew more and more impatient. Leah hadn't texted me yet and I had to head out of the locker room toward the curtain and wait for my music to play. I left my phone behind and worried she get there when I was wrestling. What makes it worse is Dean and Roman would be in the same match so they couldn't be there for her either.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

Walking into the backstage area, I quickly texted Seth.

He almost immediately responded, "Hey, glad your here. Come to my locker room."

Once I got there, I didn't bother to knock, since he was already expecting me. I opened the door and to my surprised I didn't see Seth, or Dean, or even Roman.. It was Paige.

"Aww what's wrong Leah, you really didn't come backstage and expect to run into me?" She taunted.

I just stared at her.

"One of the many purks of being Seth's girlfriend..

I stopped her there, "Your not his girlfriend."

"Oh is that right? And you are?..."

"Exactly, she added, but what you are is pregnant, looks like little miss slut face just couldn't keep the dick out of her, could she?"

I squeezed my fist together and could feel my body start to shake, she was totally crossing the line right now.

"Awww poor Leah can't even fight back, but let me tell you what you can do and will do, STAY AWAY FROM SETH!" She declared.

"You can't make me stay away from him and I won't." I fought back.

"Oh yes you will, or I'll tell him and everyone else who you really are." she threatened.

"What are you talking about!?"

"What happened to your parents, you murderer!"

As those word flew out of her mouth, my hear just collapsed.