Chapter Nineteen ;; In The Mix

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

"What do you know about my parents?" I angrily asked.

"Ohh lets just say your pretty little fiance' isn't the only one I've been around with," she riddled while holding a picture up of her and Bray.

"My brother!? Are you freakin' kiding me Paige!?" I hollered.

She laughed.

"Now go run off somewhere, I have to wait for my boyfriend to get back," she ordered.

I wanted to stay, I wanted to fight back, but I couldn't let myself. If Seth or anyone ever found out about what happened to my parents, they would hate, in fact they probably never even speak to me again. I had to do what she asked, there was just no other way.

I looked right into her eyes and stared at her with I stare that could be deadly. I turned toward the door and proceeded to walk out. As I was walking out, Seth walked in. He started saying me name, but I ignored him. As I got farther and farther he started to yell for me, but still I just gave him the cold shoulder and tears began to drown my eyes.

SETH'S POINT OF VIEW

I couldn't understand why Leah would ignore me so harshly. I actually thought she wanted to be with me, or at least wanted to be my friend, so something was definitely off, but I just decided to continue to enter my locker room, which I was greeted by Paige.

"Hey baby," she said pretty loud as she walked up to me. "You look good in your match tonight."

As she was talking, I was wondering if she knew what was up with Leah..

"Did you say something to Leah?" I asked.

"No, she just came in here to tell you she thinks its best if you guys stay away from each other for now, since she has a lot going on," Paige explained.

Damn hearing her say that hurt. I didn't want to stay away from Leah and I damn sure didn't want her to stay away from me..

"Aww don't be upset baby, I'm here for you," Paige said as she noticed I was upset. She reached out to hug me.

I embraced her.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

I just kept walking and walking, trying to hold back my tears. Suddenly I ran into Randy.

"Whoa Leah, are you okay?" He worriedly asked grabbing on to me.

"Yeah Randy, I was just looking for Bray." I answered.

"Leah you gotta know that I'm sorry about what I said to you at the hospital, I was just overwhelmed by the news of our baby and then I saw Seth which made me a little crazy."

"Don't worry about it, I should have told you."

"No Leah, I messed up and I know that now, this doesn't make up for anything, but can I take you to dinner tonight?"

Part of me wanted to say no, but I really needed something good right now, so I took a deep breath and replied, "Sure."

He put out his hand and I placed mine in his. Holding hands now, we walked to his car together.