Chapter Fifteen ;; Hopeless

BRAY'S POINT OF VIEW

RAW had ended and I was in my locker room, packing up all my things so I could head back to my hotel. That was until I heard an unexpected knock at the door. I opened the door fairly quickly and Triple H walked in my locker room, which was definetly unusual.

"Bray I need to talk to you," he said with an uneasy voice.

"Your not firing me are you?" I asked, hoping the answer was no.

"No nothing like that," he informed. "It's about Leah."

"My sister? Is she okay?" I asked in a confused manner.

"She's okay, but earlier tonight she was attacked, which lead her to be placed in the hospital, I don't know the exact information on her injures, but I can tell you where you can go visit her."

As soon as he said that I just got pissed. Why the hell didn't he tell me sooner!? I didn't have the time to wait around and argue with him because I needed to go check up on my sister.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

My room's door flew open and it was Bray. He immediately hugged me and started questioning about everything that had happened, so I told him everything and as things got silent I started to cry.

"Leah, whats wrong?" Bray asked.

"Bray I really messed up." I admitted.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm pregnant with Randy's baby," I replied.

"Leah, you guys were engaged, things like this happen," he said and I could tell he was really trying to make me feel better.

"Its not just that, Seth kissed me and..

"Wait, Seth kissed you??"

"Yes he did and I kissed him back, but don't worry because I'm sure he'll never kiss me again," I started to cry even harder.

I looked over at the door as I heard it open, It was Seth.