Chapter Twenty Four ;; Dark Past, Dark Future

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

Randy and I were just hanging out in his locker room until out of nowhere he started freaking out.

"Leah, where the hell is my ring gear?"

I got up, to help him look for it in the suitcase, "It should be in here."

"Yeah Leah? Well I don't see it, what about you? He yelled pushing my head down toward the suitcase.

"Randy please, I'm sure I put it in here, just calm down."

He turned to me and I started to back up. "Calm down Leah? You want me to calm down? He started pushing on m shoulder, huh? huh?

"Stop." I pleaded slapping his hand away. He then slapped me across my face. I began to cry.

"Aww I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean-

"No Randy, stop, go away," I said holding my face as I ran out the door.

DEAN'S POINT OF VIEW

I was walking to cafeteria, when I noticed Leah, holding her face and walking pretty fast. I walked up to her and put my hands on her arms. "Hey Leah, what's wrong?"

As she lift her head up and removed her hand from her face, I could see a red mark on her cheek that look like it was bruising.

"Dean you have to tell Seth something for me, she cried."

"What is it Leah?" I asked, almost getting frantic.

"Last Thursday, at Smackdown, I didn't want to walk away from Seth, I was forced to."

"Let me guess, Paige? But what did she have on you?

"A few years ago when I was 16, Leah started to explain, I had a boyfriend and he was into some really hardcore drugs. I wanted to leave him, but he said if I did he would take away the one thing I loved most and I didn't know he would go to the extreme he did, but he ended up stabbing both my parents to death one night when Bray and I were away from home. There was this huge mix up about me being involved because he had stolen my house key from me, which is what he used to get inside my house, so I was a suspect in the murder of my own parents, but I just got in the middle of a twisted situation, that's all, and I figured if Seth or any of you knew, you guys would hate me and-

As she explained all this to me, she just cried harder and harder, so finally I just grabbed ahold of her and held her, letting her cry into my chest.

Out of nowhere, I felt a tap out my back, I turned around and Randy RKO-ed me.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

I dropped to my knees right next to Dean, who was now unconscious.

"OH MY GOD RANDY, WHY? HE WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP ME!" I screamed and cried.

He began pulling on my arm, forcing me to stand up and come with him.

"Leah listen to me and listen good, "You and our baby are my property and will be with me at all times, even ring side during my matches. You are not to talk to anyone without my permission, not Dean, not Seth, NO ONE! And if you do, they'll end up worse then Dean, got it?" Randy threatened.

"Okay, Randy, I got it," I whimpered.