Chapter Nine ;; The beginning Or The End?

SETH'S POINT OF VIEW

Paige had decided to go home because she was getting tired and the party was dying down. I noticed Bray looking around, so I stopped to ask him what was going on.

"Have you've seen Leah?" He asked me.

"I actually talked to her earlier tonight, but no I haven't seen her since, I will check with Roman and Dean though."

I walked into the room where I knew Dean and Roman had been hanging. As usual they were both passed out, but I also noticed Leah had also fallen asleep, she was on the couch, just across the room. I called out to Bray to let him know I found her and offered to carry her to the car.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

I felt myself being moved as I opened my eyes. It was then I realized I had fallen asleep while watching TV with Dean and Roman and I could hear my brother's voice, but his words weren't very clear to me. I felt someone's arms around me and as I glanced up I saw that it was Seth. I soon realized he was carrying me to the car. I laid my head softly against his chest and closed my eyes, as he contiued to carry me. Once we got to the car he gently laid me down in the back seat, he even took his jacket off and wrapped it around me, just so I wouldn't be too cold.

I remember laying there hoping for a kiss on the forehead or anything of that nature, but I know he's with Paige, so he wasn't going to.. Jealousy instantly came over me. But in all honesty, its probably for the best.. I was still hurting like hell because of Randy and this pregnancy definetly hasn't gone anywhere.

As I watched Seth walk off, I finally convinced myself that I wouldn't try anything with him or anyone else. I didn't want to be the one to complicate someone's life, especially not a sweet guy like Seth.