Chapter Ten ;; Facing The Reality

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

Yawning and stretching I noticed I slept in a little late. It was just about to be 12pm. I also noticed Bray had already left the hotel room. I knew tonight was RAW though, so I'm sure he had a lot to do before the show.

As I stood up I saw I still had Seth's jacket on me. He had given it to me the night before so I would have something to keep me warm on the car ride home. Such a sweet thing to do, but I didn't want to spend too much time thinking about all his sweet ways, in fact I didn't have the time to because today is the day I'm finally going to the doctors to check up on my baby. I needed to be 100% if him/her was okay and how far along I actually am. I only had gained 5 or 6 pounds at this point, so I knew it couldn't be too far along.

I walked into the woman's clinic, wearing Seth's jacket. I didn't really want to take it off and it sort of gave me a sense of comfort, which I needed.

After waiting at least 30 minutes, I was finally called back in a room, where I waited another few minutes until the doctor walked in.

DOCTOR'S POINT OF VIEW

I entered the room and saw a young girl who look a little nervous. She told me how she had taken a positive pregnancy test and needed to find out what was going on wiith her baby. I then ordered a blood test for her to confirm if she was indeed pregnant or not.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

As the doctor walked back is the room he smiled and said, "Congratulations you are pregnant."

Hearing those words just made my head spin. I mean I figured I was, but part of me was thinking, "Maybe it was a false positive." But even under the circumstances I couldn't help but be sort of relieved beacuse I always wanted to be a mother.

The doctor then performed a sonogram to check up on the baby and make sure he/she was okay. I could hear my baby's heartbeat and it was then nothing else mattered. All I could do was laugh and cry tears of joy. Just knowing I could create something so beautiful over took me.

The doctor informed me I was 12 weeks pregant and had 28 more to go. Being 12 weeks means I will be showing in no time, so I need to start working up the courage to tell Randy and my brother, but I wasn't ready for everyone to know or the gossip.. and what would Seth think or Dean and Roman? They were all so nice to me, but would they still be? I just sighed as pulled out my phone to text Bray that I was on my way to RAW.