Chapter Fifty Eight ;; True Colors Part II

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

I must have been crying on Seth for nearly 30 minutes straight before I was able to calm myself some. He grabbed my face gently, placing his fingers underneath my chin. He moved my face upward, so he could look into my eyes. I looked back into his for moment, but tried to move my face back down, but he wouldn't allow it. A few tears fell from my eyes and he quickly wiped them away with his thumbs.

"Its okay Leah, I love you." He gently spoke.

I felt the sincerity of his words throughout my body. I wanted to respond, but couldn't bring myself to say anything, so I just continued to look at him.

It went silent for a moment before he started to speak again.

"Baby, I know I shouldn't have been talking about us like that with no one, not even Dean, I just didn't consider the problems that could come with it, and I'm sorry for that." Seth apologized.

I took in his words for a moment before working up the energy to respond, "I know you're sorry babe, I know you are." I felt guilt flood my body as I started to cry again, which made Seth instantly hug me.

"I love you too babe, I love you too." I cried to him as he embraced me. He kissed the top of my forehead before lying my head against his chest. Then we just sat there, on the floor together, staring off into the living room, where Ella and Seth Jr were.

DEAN'S POINT OF VIEW

I waited outside of my hotel for Roman to pick me up. We both planned to go over to Seth's together, so we could tell him about everything with Layla. It wasn't long before I spotted Roman pulling up.

"Hey man," I said, stepping into the car.

"What's up bro?" Roman replied, but he sounded upset, not that I really blamed him.

"You okay bro?" I questioned.

"Just want to get this over with." He responded, before driving off.

We arrived at Seth's house in just a few, short minutes. We both rushed out of the car and hurried to the door.

I rang Seth's doorbell, but when he wasn't quick to answer, I kept pressing it.

"Calm down man!" Roman raised his voice as the door opened.

"Dean, Roman?" Seth said, in a confused manner.

Roman and I walked past him and into his house.

"Where's Leah?" I questioned.

"She's in the nursery, why? Is something wrong?" Seth answered with more questions.

"LEAHHHH," I hollered for her.

"Whoa man, what's going on!?" Seth yelled back, as Leah appeared out of the hallway, holding Seth Jr.

"Hi Dean and Ro," she sweetly greeted.

"We have to tell you about the recording." Roman informed.

I could tell we instantly grabbed their attention. "What about it?" Leah asked. I heard worry in her voice.

I looked over at Roman, then Seth, then Leah, then down.

Seth walked up to me, getting frustrated and asked, "What is it man!?"

"Layla was the one who posted the recording." Roman finally admitted.

I looked up and over at Leah, who looked like she was about to lose it.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

I stood there, looking straight at Dean, who seemed to be looking right through me.

"THAT BITCH! I THOUGHT SHE WAS MY FRIEND!" I started to lose it, with my son still in my arms.

Roman, Seth, and Dean started to crowd around me, so they could comfort me.

"Let me take him," Dean offered as he reached for Seth Jr. I handed him off to him and Dean took him to the nursery as Roman and Seth tried hugging, but I was so angry, I fought it.

"I KNEW I COULDN'T TRUST HER!" I screamed.

"I'm so sorry Leah, I feel partially responsible, because she was my girlfriend and I didn't believe you." Roman apologized, putting his hand on my shoulder.

I wanted to throw his hand off my shoulder, I wanted to scream at him, in fact I wanted to scream at Seth too for not believing me, but I knew she manipulated them just like she did with me, so I couldn't blame them. With all the thoughts and frustration roaming my head, I ran my fingers through my hair and held my hands on the sides of my head. Roman and Seth both hugged me tightly and promised me we would get through this.

Torn BetweenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara