Chapter Forty Six ;; Forgive Me

DEAN'S POINT OF VIEW

Seth, Roman, and I arrived in our locker room an we were filled with all kinds of emotions, especially Seth.

"Guys we were hard on her." Seth suggested.

"Yeah, after her reasons, I actually understood why she hid it." Roman added.

Layla then walked into the room, with her title in hand, and hugged Roman.

"Hey Ro boo!." She said, kissing his cheek, but I think she sensed something was wrong cause she backed up and looked at me. 'What happened, Dean?"

I was surprised at how she came off, "Why do you say like it was something I did?" I asked.

"I didn't mean it like that, just figured you would know what happened." She explained.

I was about to start explaining, but Leah walked in.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

I walked in The Shields' locker room, hoping they would be there.

"Just needed to let you guys know, that y'all have a match against Bo, Erick, and Rowan at Fastlane." I informed them.

"Whoa, since when?" Roman questioned.

"I don't know, they just told me." I answered.

"Wait, they were talking to you? Are you okay?" Seth asked as he walked up to me.

"I'm fine, no thanks to you guys," I remarked.

"Come on, Leah, that's no fair." Seth said.

"Not fair? Was it fair for all of you to corner me and force me to tell you my dark family secrets?" I stated as I begun to cry again.

Seth grabbed my hand gently and I wanted to pull away, but there was something about his touch I couldn't resist.

"Leah, we feel really bad about that, we were all just hostile over the situation as a whole," Seth sweetly explained.

I looked over at Dean, who appeared to be acting a little hard headed then back at Seth, "I was going to tell you in the future, I didn't think it would turn out like this though, I had no idea what Bo was planning.. I tried to talk to him, but all he cares about his getting revenge on me by attacking what I love most an that's you guys and, and" I said before choking up on my words from crying.

"And what?" Seth questioned as he put his hand on my face, using his thumb to wipe away some of my tears.

"Our babies." I finally said.

I could tell that instantly infuriated Seth and I think that's what finally cracked Dean's hard head because he started to walk straight to the door, but Roman stopped him.

"What are you doing?" Roman asked him.

"Going to kick so Bolicious ASS." Dean informed, So please be as kind to move the HELL OUT OF MY WAY" he continued as tried to move pass Roman.

"Are you crazy?" Roman asked.

"No, UNSTABLE, now MOVE." Dean said, which wasn't meant to be so comical, but I laughed a bit inside.

Seth got between them and said, "Both of you calm down, ALRIGHT? Were going to get them and were going to kick their ass, but not until Fastlane."

"You want to wait?" Dean questioned, seeming shocked.

"HELL NO, but we need to play this smart." Seth responded.

Dean just smirked sadistically, so I knew he was liking the sound of Seth's words. Seth returned to me and continued his apology, "I'm sorry Leah, I love you." He then pulled me close to him an kissed me and I kissed him back, letting him know I forgive him.

Roman and Dean also apologized and finally Layla added, "Can we get a group hug?"

Seth and I were already hugging, but Layla came up behind me an begin to hug me, then Roman followed her. Dean looked at all of us for a minute before mumbling, "what the hell.." and joined in the group hug. We all just hugged as we laughed the tension we once had off.