Chapter Twenty One ;; The Dinner

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

We finally arrived at the restaurant and as I went to get out of the car, Randy stopped me and said, "I'll get it."

He opened the door for me and I thanked him. He put his hand out, so I grabbed it, and he helped me out of the car. We walked in and he immediately went up to one of the workers and whispered something to them. I had no clue what, but the worker then directed us to this private area in the back and we sat down.

"What's wrong, is this not okay?" Randy politely asked.

"No its perfect, I just wasn't expecting this, your not exactly the hopeless romantic kind." I replied.

"Well I wanted to show you I was sorry, not just tell you," he assured as he put his hand on mine.

"Well that's very sweet of you," I said with a smile.

I looked up to see our waiter who was bringing our food out. We hadn't ordered, but Randy already knew what I wanted. Randy knew pretty much everything about me. He was my first love and my best friend.. I still had Seth on my mind, but Randy was distracting me.

"So were having a baby?" Randy asked, with a smile.

"Yeah we are," I answered, smiling back.

We talked for awhile longer about our baby and it was really nice, I almost didn't want it to end, but I knew it was getting late, and after everything that happened with Paige at RAW, I'm sure Bray would get worried if I didn't get back soon.

Randy and I walked outside, got in the car, and headed toward the hotel. I noticed there wasn't much conversation in the car and his mood actually seemed to get dull.

We got to the hotel and I told Randy I was going to stay in Bray's room again tonight and he grabbed my arm.

"No, your staying in my room," he demanded, I could see hate in his eyes.

"Randy he will worry if I don't at least check in."

"Fine, but you better come to my room right after you check in or you'll regret it."

He pushed me away and I shouted, "Ow!"

I had no idea where that aggressive control came from, it was as if some kind of darkness came over him. I wasn't going to stick around to question it and I sure as hell wasn't going to challenge it.

"Ok Randy, I'll meet you in the room in a few minutes."

He looked at me with approval, turned around, and headed inside the hotel.