Chapter Sixty Two ;; Fallout Part II

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

I woke up to the sound of the shower. I could hear it pretty well considering the wall to the bathroom, wasn't very far from my bed. I rolled over on my back and stared up at the ceiling. All my stress hit me pretty quickly, as well as a pain in my right cheek. I instantly stood up as the pain reminded me of my hit I had taken from Seth the night before at WrestleMania.

I gently placed my hand over my cheek and walked over to the mirror that was standing up in the corner of the room. Once I was standing in front of the mirror, I moved my hand from my cheek, revealing a big bruise. A tear fell from my eye, slowly dripping off my bruised cheek, to the floor. I closed my eyes for a moment as I remembered back when Randy use to hit me and leave bruises just like this one on me. I tried to snap myself out of such thoughts. I mean Randy was evil, a monster even. Seth was nothing like him.

All of a sudden, I felt a hand on my shoulder, causing me to nearly jump out of my own skin. I instantly turned around and opened my eyes, letting out a huge gasp. It was Dean who by the looks of his wet hair, he had just gotten out of the shower.

"Whoa, sorry Wyatt, didn't mean to frighten you," he apologized, but sorta of smiling about it.

"Don't do that ever again Ambrose!" I demanded, playfully hitting his arm.

He smiled even bigger and said, "Come on, I really didn't mean to."

I smiled at him and placed my hand back on my cheek. "Its okay," I admitted.

He then gently moved my hand off my cheek and replaced it with his. "I see its bruised, but how does it feel?" he asked.

"Its just a little tender," I answered, putting my hand on his.

As I felt our hands touch, I looked up at him and he looked down at me. Our eyes locked and I couldn't feel any pain for a short moment. I could feel his concern for me in his touch and see it in his eyes. It made me feel some kind of vulnerability for him, but it didn't make me feel uncomfortable at all, in fact I was completely okay with it.

The moment was short lived once Seth started crying. I instantly broke eye contact with Dean and started to walk toward the play pen where my babies were both lying. I noticed Dean following me as I went to pick Seth up.

"I'll take him," he offered.

"No its fine, I got him," I explained, denying his offer. To be honest, I sort of felt like it was best for Dean to leave the room before anymore moments happen.

"Are you sure?" he questioned me.

"I'm sure, he's probably hungry or something, you go wake up Ro, we have a huge RAW tonight." I responded, trying not to make it obvious that I wanted him to leave.

He didn't really seem to agree with my idea of doing things. I could tell by the look he was giving me, but he listened anyway. I rocked Seth in my arms a little as I walked over to my phone. I noticed it was dead, it must have died at some point in the night, but I wasn't really too concerned with it because I didn't really want to see any of Seth's messages. I didn't want to be tempted to call him, I just wanted to wait and talk at RAW..

**LATER THAT DAY AT RAW**

I arrived at RAW, following behind Ro and Dean who were each caring one of the babies' car seats. I was still getting all kinds of looks from the divas and superstars as I walked through the backstage area. Some seem to feel bad for me, others seem to being rude and standoffish. Finally, we reached The Shield's locker room and I was spared the rest of the roster's looks. I stepped inside the room after Ro and Dean and noticed Seth had already been waiting for us.