Chapter Two ;; New York Bliss?

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

I arrived in New York in only a few short hours, one of the many purks of being engaged to Randy is that I get to use his private jet. Which I didn't really care too much for, as I'm not the materialistic kind, but I felt it was necessary in this situation.

I pulled out my phone and found my brother, Bray's contact info to call him. I put the phone to my ear and listen to it ring a couple times before he finally answered.

"Hey." I heard him say. I could tell he must have been in the superstars locker room cause' I could hear other voices, but couldn't really make out who it was or what they were saying.

I then proceeded to tell Bray about my plan to surprise Randy and asked him if he knew where he was staying. I figured he would since he's pretty good friends with all the bigger name guys in WWE.

BRAY'S POINT OF VIEW

I was gearing up in the locker room, along with Luke and Rowan, my two former Wyatt Family members, when I heard my phone's ringtone. I looked down and it was my little, sister Leah calling. She called me almost everyday, but never really out of the blue, so I got a little auxious to hear what she needed.

I answered the phone by saying hey and she started telling me of this plan she had to surprise Randy.

In all honesty I'm not exactly Randy Orton's biggest fan, but I don't want to be that brother who tries to tell his sister who she can and can't date, or in this case marry. So I just told her where the hotel she could find him at and what time he should be back as his hotel.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

I was so happy my brother was able to tell me where to find Randy. I called for a taxi and that started my journey to Plaza Inn Hotel.