Chapter Seventeen ;; The Calm

DEAN'S POINT OF VIEW

As Roman and I walked in Leah's room, we could see Seth and Leah, asleep, on the bed together.

"emmm," I cleared my throat, startling Seth.

"What the hell man?!" Seth whispered, I could tell he was trying to not wake Leah, which failed.

"Aww Seth its okay, I need to wake up anyway," Leah assured Seth.

"Yeah she needs to wake up anyway," I taunted Seth. He just gaved me a dirty look.

"Okay you two, Roman cut in, we need to get going, Smackdown taping is tonight and were all sceduled."

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

I looked at Seth as he said, "Smackdown, I forgot, Leah will you?

"Seth, calm down, I get to go home today, so I'll come backstage later after I get out, I'll get Bray to take me," I said onced I noticed how worried he was.

"Okay Leah, but as soon as you get there, text me, I want you to be with me at all times, so I know your safe," he directed.

I wasn't going to question what he wanted or even go against it, because it all honesty, it sort of turned me on how protective he was being of me, so I just smiled sweetly and agreed. Dean and Roman both hugged me as they left and Seth, being the last to follow, kissed me on the forehead and whispered, "See you later."