Chapter Thirty Four ;; Breathing

SETH'S POINT OF VIEW

"You ready to go?" I asked Leah as I walked into her room. I had left to get her some water.

"Everything is perfect." She answered, with a smile, as she grabbed the water from me, set it down, and hugged me. I hugged her back and held her, until we were interrupted by the sound of her phone's ring tone. I then grabbed it from her back pocket.

"Hey man," I said as I put it to my ear. It was Bray.

"Hey Seth, is Leah doing okay?" he asked me, sounding a little worried.

"Yeah, she's great, want to talk to her?"

"Yeah, put her on the phone."

"I think she has some news for you anyways," I said as I handed her the phone and we exchanged smiles.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

"Hi Bray."

"What's this news I hear of?" He asked, I could tell he was interested.

"Your going to be an Uncle x2 now!" I shared, sounding rather happy.

"Twins? Really Leah? That's awesome!"

We exchanged a few more words, along with some laughter and he finally said, "Let me talk to Seth before I go."

I agreed and handed Seth the phone and he gently took it from me. I could hear my brother say "Take care of her man." Then Seth said, "I will." before hanging up the phone.

Hearing him say "I will" made me feel so safe and protected.. Knowing he would be by my side, just gave my life so much more meaning and I felt like I could breathe clearly again. For once I was looking forward to my future and not dreading it.

Hand in hand, we walked to his car. Paparazzi was following us the whole time and Seth tried his best to guard me from their pictures by placing his jacket around me and pulling me close to him.

I saw us approaching this nice, shiny, black, 2014 Charger and to my surprise it was actually his car. He opened the passenger's side door for me and helped me to quickly get in, so we could get away from all the paparazzi madness. Once he finally got in and I heard the car start, I was relieved to be getting out of here.

"I'm sorry about the paparazzi." He said to me really sincerely.

"Aww don't be, I'm sure the pictures will be adorable!"

What do you mean?"

"They have you in them." We both laughed.

"So where are we going?" I asked him.

"To my house in Iowa. The PPV this Sunday is in the area, so that's where we will be staying the rest of the week."

I nodded my head to let him know I was okay with that.. He held my hand as he continue to drive with the other. I couldn't help but get a little excited to be staying in his house. I mean staying is Seth Rollin's house is only like every fan girl's dream..