Chapter Thirty Two ;; You Found Me

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

I woke up with Seth laying next to me.

"Good morning, beautiful," he said, which made me smile. Although he's crazy for thinking I'm beautiful, considering I have bruises all over me and I'm pregnant, so I wasn't exactly in the best shape.

"Good morning," I sweetly responded.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"I'm okay, my neck is a little sore," I said starting to put my head down.

"He lifted my head back up and said "Hey its okay now Leah."

I looked at him for a moment and started hugging him. It wasn't long before I started to cry.

"Whoa Leah, what's wrong?" Seth questioned.

"It's you," I answered, looking back up at him.

"Me? Am I doing something wrong?

"No your doing everthing right and it kills me. After all I've done.. Telling you to leave me alone, ignoring you, your right here next to me and I don't deserve it! I was awful to you and I deserved everything I got," I continued to cry.

"Leah look at me," he directed, so I looked up at him.

"You were trying to protect me and I get that now, you didn't deserve any of this! And no matter you happens, I won't EVER leave you." Seth explained.

"But why?"

"Because I love you, Leah."

Hearing him say those words made my tears turn into happy tears. "I love you too Seth, I love you too." After I said that he grabbed me gently and started to kiss me. Our kiss quickly turned into making out as I climbed on top of him.

DEAN'S POINT OF VIEW

"Whoa man, you should really start alerting me when your trying to make babies because this can not keep happening." I said entering the room.

Leah got off Seth and laid back down. "Maybe you should start knocking." Seth responded.

"Alright don't get all hostle, I just wanted to update you on Randy."

"Randy?" Leah jumped up as Seth held her.

"Don't worry Leah, Randy was arrested last night." I informed.

"Do you know how long he'll be there?" Seth questioned.

"No, but judging by the situation he probably won't be getting no slap on the wrist." I explained.

I heard Leah sigh in relief as she rested her head on Seth's shoulder.