Chapter Thirty Nine ;; Things Get Worse

SETH'S POINT OF VIEW

I was still holding Leah's hand as we appeared backstage. She was still crying and even I was teary-eyed myself. The first thing I saw was a bunch of the WWE Superstars and Divas lined up, on both sides of the hallway. They were clapping, cheering, and a few were crying. They were hugging me, Leah, Dean and Roman as we walked down the line. I knew this was some Triple H and Stephanie had put together, but it was actually pretty nice and it seemed Leah really appreciated it.

As we approached the end of the line, there was no then Paige, standing there. I looked over at Leah, who rolled her eyes at the sight of her.

"You can't just stay away from me Paige, CAN YOU!?" Leah accused.

"Oh honey, don't flatter yourself, your nothing worth sticking around for, I need to talk to Seth." She responded in a very vindictive voice.

I looked at Paige than back at Leah, who seemed just as taken by her words as I did.

"What do you want Paige?" I asked sounding annoyed.

"Lets go somewhere more private." she insisted.

I took Leah by her hand and said "Fine, my locker room, but Leah is coming."

With that said we all three headed to my locker room.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

My nerves were still aching from the speech as we arrived in Seth's locker room. I was happy Seth insisted I'd go with them, but I really didn't want to be around Paige. Nothing has ever been good with her. All she ever brings is pain and heartache to my life and I was sure this would be no acception..

As she began to speak, I looked up at Seth and he pulled me closer to him.

"Are you sure you want her here?" Paige questioned.

Her question made some of my sadness turn into frustration. "Yes Paige," Seth said, raising his voice. He was definetly becoming increasingly annoyed.

"Okay whatever you think, Seth" She started to reply, "I didn't want anything to end up like this Seth, but you deserve to know the truth."

It was sort of annoying me how she was talking like she actually gave two shits for Seth, like just a couple of months ago, she was cheating on him. As all this went on in my head, so did her voice, "And I have to tell you something."

"Just spit it out already!" Seth yelled.

"Seth, we're pregnant!" Paige finally admitted.

Those words shook me.

"WHAT?" Seth let out, sounding confused.

"I'm pregnant Seth, and your the only guy who could be the father, considering our the only one I was unprotected with." she explained.

I could feel my heart dropping closer and closer to the pit of my stomach. I couldn't bare Seth's grasp anymore and I started to pull away from him. He tried to keep ahold of me, but I finally yelled, "Just stop, Seth, leave me alone!" and he let go. I quickly left the room, slamming the door behind me.

SETH'S POINT OF VIEW

I looked up at Paige in disgust. "What's wrong with you?" I questioned in an angry voice.

"Wrong with me? Your the one who did this to me!" She yelled.

"ME? YOUR BLAMING ME? Its not even about the fact your pregnant right now, Leah just lost her brother and all you can think about is making shit worse for her! Honestly Paige, GO TO HELL."

She started to cry as she slapped me across the face. I grew more infuriated, but I just walked away.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

I had tears falling from my face as I exited Seth's locker room. I wasn't really sure where I was going, but I just wanted to be away from him. I couldn't believe this was happening! How could it? Who knew things could be even more messed up than they already were..

I was stopped by Dean and Roman who must have been on their way to find Seth.

"Whoa, Leah, what's going on?" Roman questioned as he put his hand on my shoulders.

"Seth.. He.." I was fighting to get the words to come out.

"Seth? Is he okay?" Dean started to get worried.

"Its nothing like that Dean, apparently Paige is pregnant with Seth's baby."

Before either of them could say anything, Seth interrupted.

"Leah, please talk to me," he pleaded as he turned me toward him.

DEAN'S POINT OF VIEW

Roman and I were just standing there, listening to Seth and Leah bicker back and forth, and I was becoming livid. I hated seeing Seth and Leah fighting, especially after what happened to Bray and I hated the fact Paige was the cause of this even more. Giving all these thoughts, I walked between Seth and Leah and took off to where I spotted Paige, who was leaving Seth's locker room.

"DEEAAANN!" I heard Leah yell behind me, but I acted like I didn't.

"PAIGE!" I yelled as she turned around to face me. I could tell she was crying, but I didn't feel bad for her.

"Do you have a problem?" She questioned all snob like.

"Not for long I won't," I threatened, causing her to back up a little.

"You wouldn't lay a finger on me," she teased.

"Your right, I wouldn't," I said with a smirk, "But neither will Seth, ever again, so you can take your pregnancy lies and go shove them down someone else's throats, because I'm sure you have many guys who could be possible baby daddies."

She just stared at me, with a stare that was probably deadly.

"You think I'm lying?" She shot back.

"THINK? Seriously Paige, I KNOW YOU ARE! So just do us all a favor and go fuck up someone else's lives." I harshly yelled.

I heard footsteps behind me and unexpectedly Leah yelled "YOU BITCH!" as she slapped Paige across the face. Paige then slapped her back and that's when Seth and I had to split them up. I put my hands up in front of Paige's chest and backed her up into a wall as Seth grabbed Leah.

SETH'S POINT OF VIEW

I was puling Leah away from Paige and she turned herself around to face me. She had started to cry and just hugged me. "I'm so sorry Seth!" She cried to me. Just when I was about to hug he back, Paige managed to escape Dean and grab Leah by her hair. Leah started to scream and I was trying my best to break them up. Out of nowhere, Layla showed up, pulling Paige off Leah and throwing her against the wall. Paige fell to the floor and I held onto Leah.

Dean walked to where Paige had landed, squatted next to her and said, "Now leave Bitch!"