Chapter Fourteen ;; Mine Too

RANDY'S POINT OF VIEW

It was all over social media that Paige had attacked Leah backstage. It was crazy how fast everything got out. I had to call Triple H though just so I could get the story confirmed. He told me exactly what hospital she was in. He didn't know her room number, but I could figure that out myself.

I walked up to the nurse at the front desk and asked her for Leah Wyatt's room number.

"Room 207, she answered."

As I was walking to her room, I spotted Dean and Roman in her waiting room, which was suspicious enough. I would expect to see her brother, but what the hell was this unstable lunatic and Mr. One Man Shield doing here? They had no business here. I couldn't help, but eavesdrop.

DEAN'S POINT OF VIEW

"Roman we may have a problem, I said to catch his attention."

"What do you mean we MAY have a problem, we either do or we don't."

I hesitated for short moment, "Leah is pregnant, man."

"Are you serious!? Does Seth know?"

"Yeah I'm serious bro, when she was drifting in and out of unconsciousness I heard her say my baby, so I informed the doctor who then told me the baby was okay and unharmed, but I told Leah I wouldn't tell Seth or anyone, so Seth has no idea,"

Roman shook his head some, but agreed that we should leave it alone for now. After all she been through enough already for one night.

RANDY'S POINT OF VIEW

I walked right past Dean and Roman and rushed to Leah's room. When I entered I saw Seth with her, sitting on the bed.

"Why the hell is he here and what's this I hear about you being pregnant, is it even mine, is it Seth's? Come on Leah, TELL ME!!" I ordered.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

I could tell Seth was baffled by Randy's allegations, but still he stood up for me, "Whoa man I'm gonna need you to lower your voice or get the hell out."

Randy walked closer to my bed and I started pleading, "Please don't do this right now, this is not the time or place I want to discuss this."

"Was there even going to be a time or place Leah because it looks to me like the only thing you have time for is slutting it up with some self proclaimed, futuristic idiot!" Randy barked.

Hearing him speak that way to me just made me break down and what made it worst was Seth came unleashed and started punching Randy and Randy responded with punches of his own.

ROMAN'S POINT OF VIEW

Dean and I heard some commotion coming from Leah's room, so we decided to check it out.

We ran in the room and saw Randy and Seth just full out brawling. Leah was just laying helplessly on the bed as she watched these two beat the hell out of each other. She was screaming, crying, and pleading with them to stop, but they wouldn't give in.

Dean grabbed Seth and I grabbed Randy and we managed to pull them off each other.