Chapter Forty One ;; Royal Rumble Madness

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

Layla and I were hanging out in the divas locker room and the guys had ran off to discuss more plans for everything that was going to happen tonight, so I just decided to stay with Layla, which she was preparing for her huge match against Paige tonight.

It had been nearly a month since everything with Randy and Bray.. I was still devastated over losing my brother and to be honest I really didn't want to be here tonight. It had actually been my first time going to a live event since RAW, which was nearly four weeks ago and I only went to the show to honor my brother that night. I tried my best to get out of going tonight, but Seth really wanted me to come and I could tell he was super excited over something that was planned tonight, so I sucked it up and decided I'd be here for him because he's always there for me.

We both heard the locker room's door fly open, followed by Paige and a couple camera men. She had her basic, black ring gear on along with fishnets and she was holding the divas championship on her shoulder.

"Ohh look at this sight, we have our beautiful British, bombshell Layla with her bestie Ms. pregnant Wyatt, that is your name right?" She said as she looked me tilting her head, with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and felt myself move forward toward her, but was stopped by Layla's hand.

"It's okay Leah, because after tonight I'll prove to her and everyone else, she really is ALL TALK." Layla shot back, looking directly at Paige. Paige had nothing left to say and she exited the room, not without attitude though.

DEAN'S POINT OF VIEW

Seth, Roman, me, and a few other guys exited The Authority's office and were stopped by the sight of Layla, Paige, and Leah on the TV, that was hung up in the hallway. We all just glanced up at each other in confusion.

"Ms. Pregnant Wyatt, well that's new one," I joked as I bumped Seth's shoulder.

"Yeah, creativity points for her," Seth sarcastically remarked as he started to continue walking.

Roman and I followed.

SETH'S POINT OF VIEW

It sort of annoyed me hearing Paige refer to my girlfriend as if she were just some no name, pregnant girl, and part of me felt bad because I convinced her to come tonight, so I blamed myself for her being embarrassed on live TV.

As Dean, Roman, and I all reached the divas' locker room I texted Leah.

LEAH' POINT OF VIEW

"I'm outside." I read to myself. It was a text from Seth.

"They guys are outside," I said to Layla as I turned to open the door.

I immediately greeted Seth with a hug and small, peck on the lips. "You good?" He questioned.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" I questioned back and he responded with a glare. I thought for a moment, but then I knew what he was talking about. "You saw it, didn't you?" I shyly asked.

"We all did." Roman answered before Seth could say anything. Seth put his hand on my head and moved it forward, toward him so he could kiss my forehead. "I'm fine," I added.

LAYLA'S POINT OF VIEW

I could see the embarrassment on Leah's face and I couldn't really blame her, however seeing it fueled me that much more to kick Paige's ass tonight.