Chapter Sixty Four;; Fire With Fire

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

**RAW**

Seth was holding my hand tightly as we made our way into the arena. Thankfully, Bayley and Sami had offered to watch the twins tonight, so we didn't have to take them with us. Of course I missed them, but having a break was always nice.

We got many different looks from everyone backstage as we walked to our locker room and I knew it was because all the drama that had been going on with The Shield. And for that I truly couldn't blame them. I mean if I had witnessed the same Jerry springer, type craziness they had from us, then I would be giving them looks too. Although, maybe not quite as judgmental.

One specific look made me pretty uneasy though. As Seth and I were turning a corner, I spotted Kane, who was also part of the mess that was The Authority. He just looked over and gave me some kind of evil smirk, which caused me to hide behind Seth a little and tighten my grip on his hand. I don't think Seth noticed Kane, which is good, because if he did, he probably would have said or done something stupid and that's the last thing we need right now; more problems.

As Seth opened the door to the locker room, I wondered how things were going to go down between Dean and him. Neither of us has spoken to Dean since Smackdown and I wasn't so sure he was just going to let everything slide. I mean yeah, I think he overreacted to Seth's blind tag, but I shouldn't have hit him and I wanted him to know just how badly I felt about it.

"Where's Dean?" Seth asked, sounding somewhat confused. I looked around to see Dean wasn't here, but Roman was.

"Here's not here yet." Roman admitted as he ran his fingers through his long, black hair. I found it kind of alarming that Dean hadn't made it to the arena yet because he's always here before us and if it weren't for all the drama surrounding us, I probably would have been freaking out. I mean, after all, why would he arrive early and have to deal with all the awkwardness between us?

"Have you talked to him today?" I questioned Roman, hoping he could calm my worries some.

"We texted a little yesterday, but no, I haven't spoke to him today," Ro explained.

I looked up at Seth and I could feel his worry in his glance. "I'll call him." I offered as I reached for my phone that was in my back pocket.

Before I could even find him in my contacts, the door to the locker room flew open. I looked up in hopes that I'd see Dean finally making his arrival, but instead it was a sight that instantly caused me to roll my eyes.

"Don't look too happy to see us," Triple H sarcastically joked as him and Steph entered our locker room, holding hands.

Stephanie had this really obnoxious, happy look on her face that I just wanted to smack off and Triple H's wasn't very pleasing to the eye either. I returned my phone to my back pocket and braced myself for whatever nonsense The Authority was going to feed us.

Seth and Ro both tensed up as they looked directly at them.

"Whoa boys, take it easy, we didn't come here to start any fights." Stephanie informed.

"That's a first.." I mumbled under my breath, so she couldn't make out what I was saying, but then again part of me hoped she could.

The Authority glared at me as if they had actually heard me. I then just smiled at them, sort of vindictively. Stephanie immediately shot back with a smile of her own, which made me feel a little uneasy.

"Aren't you guys missing a hound?" Hunter asked.

I looked up at Ro, then Seth, waiting for one of them to give a response.