Chapter Thirteen ;; What He Knows

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

"Your baby is fine," I heard a voice say as I opened my eyes. I could tell I was in a hospital room. I had a bandage wrapped around my head and I couldn't feel the pounding in my head that I felt before, so I knew they must have given me some sort of pain medication.

As my vision cleared up I could see it was Dean who was talking to me. Then I instantly started to freak out.

"Oh my god Dean, please tell me this is just a dream, your not really here and you definetly know nothing about my pregnancy!"

"Calm down Leah, Dean said walking over to my bedside, grabbing my hand. It's okay I didn't tell anyone."

I was super relief to hear he hadn't said anything, but I was still felt a little uneasy about Dean knowing.

DEAN'S POINT OF VIEW

"Seth wants to see you, but I wanted to make sure I got the chance to tell you everything was okay with your baby before he visited you."

I just didn't want to be the one to tell Seth, but I really hope she tells him herself. I'm not sure who's baby she's having or anything about her situation, but I know Seth really cares for her and he deserves to know.

She thanked me as I left the room to tell Seth he could visit her now.

SETH'S POINT OF VIEW

Here I was, just full of all kinds of emotions, in the waiting room. All I wanted to do was make sure Leah was okay. I felt so bad and almost as if it was my fault. Leah was such a sweet girl, she didn't deserved this.

I saw Dean come around the corner and I jumped out of my seat, "Is she okay?"

"Yes she's fine, a little bruised up and has a concussion, but nothing a little rest can't fix, he responded adding, you can now go see her."

I started power walking to her room, I needed to get there as fast as I could. I felt relief as I open the door to her room. As I entered all I could hear was her cries, "Seth I'm so sorry about Paige and having to tell you like that it was just the heat of the momet of things and I couldn't hold it in anymore, I didn't want to tell you, but you deserved to know I'm just soo.. Before she could finished I did something I had been thinking about since the moment I bumped into her at the party, I kissed her.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

Seth walked in the room and seeing him just tore me up. I instantly starting crying and apologizing. Before I could finish my sentence he grabbed my face as gently as anyone ever has, I was guessing he didn't want to worsen my injuries, and he kissed me. At first it was just a small, little peck, but as he let up, our eyes met and we just got lost in each other.

We continued to kiss passionately and I didn't want the moment to end. All my doubts were just gone, my mind was free of all negativity. He made me feel impossible.