Chapter Twenty Three ;; Think Again

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

I woke up, next to Randy just as I had been for the last few days. Things were going pretty well for us and he agreed we could take everything slow. Of course I still had Seth in mind, which is the part of the reason I didn't want to rush anything with Randy, but I had my baby to worry about and all I wanted was the best for him/her, and having their parents together would be really nice for them.

It wasn't long before Randy was rushing me to get up and get ready. Once again it was time for Monday Night RAW.. I felt sick from my pregnancy, but Randy really wanted me to be there for him, so I decided to suck it up and just go with him.

SETH'S POINT OF VIEW

Like always, Dean, Roman, and I were traveling together, on our way to the arena, for RAW tonight. Its been a few days since I heard from Leah, but I was hoping to run into her backstage tonight and Paige had annoyingly been calling all weekend and I just been ignoring her, so seeing her should be pleasant.

DEAN'S POINT OF VIEW

We got to the areana and I was determined to speak to Leah. One way or another, I was speaking to her tonight.

ROMAN'S POINT OF VIEW

Dean, Seth, and I decided, like always, we would hang out in Seth's locker room. Even though I think we should stop doing that, considering all the past altercations that have taken place in his locker rooms.

Just as we were settling in, Paige walks in.

"Seth ROLLINS! I think you owe me an explanation!" She yelled.

I stepped in front of her before she could get any closer to Seth.

"No, Roman, Seth said as he stepped in front of me, she's right."

"Alright dude, Dean and I will leave you two be for now, let's go Dean!" I shouted, causing Dean to nearly fall out of his chair.

"Damn Roman, you almost made me injure the Ambooty and I'll have you know, they'll be tons of fangirls after you." Dean joked.

I swear he could make a joke out of anything.

"Yeah, whatever man, lets go."

Dean and I left the room.

SETH'S POINT OF VIEW

"Paige listen, whatever it is you want from me, I'm not interested. You've hurt me already too much, not to mention how much you've hurt others. I don't want to even be in the same room as you, so just save us both the argument and leave." I bluntly directed.

"But Seth I love you and I'm your girl-

"Save it Paige. This innocent act isn't going to work on me anymore. Your not my girlfriend, the only thing you are is pathetic."

PAIGE'S POINT OF VIEW

"Oh I'm pathetic!? Your the one who has fallen for a murderer, but I'm the pathetic one?"

Seth look at me with a confused look, "What are you talking about?"

"Oh seriously Seth, you never thought little miss perfect Leah would be capable of such dirty deeds, huh? Well just like my shirt says, you better think again!"