Chapter Fifty Nine;; Burn some, Build Some

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

I felt something tickle my cheek as I opened my eyes. I soon noticed it was Seth's hand, so I smiled and place my hand on his.

"Good morning babe," I softly spoke.

"Morning beautiful." Seth sweetly responded.

Even though, I still felt really hurt over everything with Layla, I also felt a sense of relief, due to waking up next to Seth. As mad as I was at him before, I really missed sleeping with him the night before last.

"Kiss me you jerk," I ordered, biting my bottom lip.

Seth looked into my eyes with a smile before following through with my request.

As I felt his lips press mine, I started to play with his hair and he responded by slipping his tongue into my mouth. I felt myself becoming more and more turned on as we made out. I motioned my body, so I could sit up and get on top of him. Our lips never separated as I moved myself on top of him, with my each of my legs straddled over him. I wanted him so bad and I could tell he wanted me just as bad.

All of a sudden I heard cries coming from the baby monitor, which instantly made me separate my lips from Seth's. We both looked at each other and shared a mutual laugh.

"I guess we're not the only ones who want to say good morning" Seth said, picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, as he carried me to the nursery. Once we got there, he gently placed me on my feet and we walked over to the crib together.

"Good morning, daddy's little girl" Seth greeted as he picked up Ella and tried to soothe her.

"I'll take her," I said as I reached out my hands and Seth handed me our daughter. I started to walk toward the door and said, "Grab Seth, I want to get them fed and ready to go."

Seth agreed as he picked up Seth Jr and followed me.

**LATER THAT DAY**

DEAN'S POINT OF VIEW

I arrived backstage to RAW, along with Roman, just to be interrupted by Renee Young, who was carrying her microphone ad clearly ready to interview someone.

"Hi Dean, hi Roman, sorry to interrupt you guys, but I just wanted to get a word with The Rumble winner, Dean Ambrose."

I let off a cocky smirk as she mentioned I was The Rumble winner.

"Dean, with WrestleMania being less than a week away, what would you say is your current state of mind, leading up to your match against Brock Lesnar?" She asked, moving her microphone closer to my face.

I smirked a little longer at the sound of her question before answering, "My state of mind? Everyone knows that I have no state of mind, I mean isn't that why you guys call me unstable? But since we're talking WrestleMania, allow me to promise you and everyone else; I will walk into WrestleMania empty handed, but I will walk out as the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion and the Age Of Ambrose will be upon us." I winked at Renee and walked off. Roman stopped by the mic and said, "Believe in The Shield," before catching up with me. We both headed to The Shield's locker room, waiting for Seth and Leah to arrive.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

I followed behind Seth as we made our way to The Shield's locker room. We were each carrying a car seat in our hands as we made it through the backstage area and I tried to avoid as many people as I could.

We finally made it to the locker room and Seth set down Ella's car seat for a moment, so he could hold the door open for me. As Dean noticed it was us, he got up from his chair and help Seth with the door.