Chapter Fifty One ;; From The Shield, To Leah

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

I opened my eyes to see Seth, next to me, holding our daughter, Brayella, which instantly made me smile.

"You're back." I said continuing to smile.

"Of course I am," Seth admitted, looking down at Ella.

Dean approached me at the other side of my bed and I looked up at him. I noticed a huge bruise on the side of his face. I put my hand on his cheek gently and said, "Aww, you're hurt."

He looked down at me and said, "I'm okay Leah."

"That wouldn't have happened if I was out there," I informed him with a smile. I said this without realizing Layla and Roman were also in the room.

"It was an accident!" Layla declared, kind of yelling.

"Shhhhh, you're going to wake the babies." Seth demanded.

"Yeah, Lay, just calm down," Roman said putting his hand on her arm.

I glared over at her and she just gave me a dirty look.

SETH'S POINT OF VIEW

I noticed tension surrounding everyone in the room. I walked with Ella in my hands, over to Dean, and handed her to him.

"We got something for you, baby." I said to Leah as I went to get my money in the bank off the coffee table in the room.

I picked it up, walked back over to Leah's bedside, and sat down next to her.

"What is it babe?" She sweetly asked as she smiled up at me.

"Look inside this." I directed her, as I assisted her in opening my briefcase. She looked inside and her face instantly lit up.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

I opened Seth's money in the bank briefcase to reveal what they had got for me. I wasn't expecting to love it this much, I actually started to cry.

It was two little, onesies for our babies, that had The Shield's "Hounds Of Justice" logo on it, along with matching knit hats and baby booties. The blue and black onesie said "Seth Jr" on the back as the pink and black read "Brayella."

"Me and the guys had them made for them." Seth said, rubbing my back.

"OH MY GOSH GUYS! I LOVE THEM, BEST GIFT EVER! THANKS SOO MUCH!" I excitingly expressed to them.

"You're welcome Leah." Roman said, smiling at my excitement.

LAYLA'S POINT OF VIEW

Once again, somehow the moment ended up being about Leah. I could probably puke right now and I'd probably use her gift to wash it up. The thought of how her face would look made me laugh.

"Aren't these the cutest, Lay?" Leah asked as she held them up to me.

"Yes they are." I responded, being fake.

"Its sad we won't be able to stick around and see them in 'em.. Smackdown taping is tomorrow, so we have to travel tonight." I said, attempting to ruin her excitement, which actually worked.

Seth noticed her instant emotion change. "I'm sorry baby." He said, consoling her.

"Its not your fault." She said, sort of glaring at me.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

I felt like Layla had it out for me, but I couldn't be sure and I didn't undertand why she would either.. I was never mean to her or rude, I mean I took a shot at her earlier, but to be honest she started acting weird before, like she didn't even let Roman stay in my delivery room and the way she's been flaunting herself around Dean and Seth. I was starting to see something that no one else was, but I didn't want to cause anymore tension, so I brushed it off again, hoping I was being delirious due to medication or something.

"We have to go guys." Layla demanded as I was in the middle of kissing Seth. I let up on him at the sound of her words.

"Its okay, she's right, y'all should get going." I admitted.

Dean handed me Ella and hugged me as he said bye. Roman followed behind him.

Seth gave me one last kiss before kissing our babies and exiting the room.

"Make sure you send us a picture." Layla winked.