𝗬𝗨𝗟𝗘

YULE
"𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗎𝗆𝖻 𝖻𝖺𝖿𝗈𝗈𝗇 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝖺 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍!?"

YULE"𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗎𝗆𝖻 𝖻𝖺𝖿𝗈𝗈𝗇 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝖺 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍!?"

THE MONTHS PASSED BY IN A BLUR WITH FEW DRAMA. Right now, the students were all boarding Hogwarts express, all eager to go home.

Alexandria, Pansy, and Daphne walked over to the Slytherin compartments and sat down in one of them after putting their trunks away.

"So, what're you doing this Yule, Dria?" asked Pansy, braiding Daphne's hair.

"Dunno." Alexandria replied with a shrug. "Probably going to stay home."

The door suddenly opened, making them look at it.

"I need your help!" exclaimed Draco Malfoy desperately, pointing at Alexandria.

The young girl merely raised an eyebrow. "What makes you think I'll help you?"

"Because if you don't, I might be having to spend Yule at your manor." Draco shuddered.

Alexandria immediately stood up. "What do you need help with? Name it."

"Well?" asked Alexandria as she and Draco stepped into a compartment alone.

"Tell your father not to let my mother go on some mission my father's going to." Draco said. "I'll be having to spend Yule with aunt Bella and that woman is..." he shuddered.

"Hey!" She slapped his head, ignoring his 'ouch!'. "Don't talk about Bella like that, bleach-boy!"

"Right. Sorry. Damn your slaps are hard." mumbled Draco with a wince.

"Anyway— I will try to convince my father. Anything else?"

"Not really." shrugged Draco.

"How was school?" asked Tom as he pulled away from his daughter and gave her trunk to a house elf.

Alexandria shrugged. "It's honestly boring."

Her father let out a chuckle. "That's because you already know everything that you're supposed to be learning, Lex."

"Maybe."

"There she is!" exclaimed Bellatrix excitedly, rushing to hug an amused Alexandria.

"I see everybody missed me." joked Alexandria, earning agreements from them all.