𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚

OVERHEARING
"𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗉𝗒 𝗈𝗇 𝗎𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋?"

OVERHEARING"𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗉𝗒 𝗈𝗇 𝗎𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋?"

YULE PASSED BY IN A BLUR. Alexandria was now back at school with her friends in the Room of Requirement, which she had found.

The room was a hang out room, which was exactly what they wanted, because they wanted to spend some time together.

It had couches, bookshelves filled with different books, and a table filled with hair accessories, much to Pansy's joy, who was braiding Daphne's hair.

Alexandria, meanwhile, was reading a book she had gotten on Yule from Mulciber.

The secrets of the darkest arts.

Tom almost flipped out when he had first found out, claiming that she was way too young for that aspect of dark magic, but one frown from Alexandria made him sigh and reluctantly let her be.

Although, he was right.

The book was filled with every kind of dark magic, from necromancy and inferi (which was the only dark magic that made Alexandria uncomfortable, claiming that the dead should stay.. dead.) to the unforgivable curses, which was what she was most intrigued about.

"Hey, Dria?" asked Daphne, making her look up from her book. "Why're you reading that book? Don't you know it would get confiscated if you were caught?"

"I do." nodded Alexandria. "And I'm merely curious."

"What did you do for Yule?" Pansy asked, looking at Alexandria expectingly.

She shrugged. "The usual."

"There." mumbled Pansy with a huge smile, tying Daphne's braid. "Your hair's done, Daphne!"

"Thanks, Pans."

Later on that day, Alexandria walked into the library, wanting a new book.

Hearing whispering, she hid behind a pillar, curious.

"—and if Snape gets the stone, then he might try to give it to Vol— you-know-who!" exclaimed Hermione bossily.

"Yes, but blimey, how did you-know-who even get in the school?" asked Ron.

"Harry saw him in the forbidden forest in detention, didn't you, Harry?" Hermione questioned, looking at the boy.

Harry nodded. "Yes. My scar started hurting, I'm pretty sure it was him."

Alexandria frowned. Her dad was in the forbidden forest? When?

Ron asked, "Did you see him?"

"No. He kept his hood up but I saw his red eyes." shrugged Harry. "And he seemed... human."

Shit. Alexandria thought.

"Your mind's just playing tricks on you, Harry." Hermione rolled her eyes. "You-know-who isn't back, he must've just been a ghost. Anyways, we should find a way to get the stone before Snape does."

Alexandria had heard enough, so she walked out of the library.

The Slytherin heiress walked into the owlery, her eagle immediately flying onto the shoulder.

She pulled out a parchment and quill, dipping it in ink and started writing to her father,

'Father,
I overheard Potter, Granger, and Weasley talking about the Philosopher's stone. They know about it. However, they suspect Snape, not Quirrel.
Also, Potter somehow saw you in the forbidden forest, if I'm not mistaken. He claims that you had red eyes and a human body, but his friend claimed that you were dead so there was no possible way of you having a body.
—Alexandria-Slytherin.'

"Take it to my father, alright?" said Alexandria, giving the letter to her eagle.

The eagle nodded and flew away into the sky.

"Ava— Slytherin?" corrected Harry immediately as he caught up to the girl in the owlery.

Alexandria turned around sharply, immediately pointing her wand at him.

Harry raised his hands in surrender. "I mean no harm."

"Right. Sorry." nodded Alexandria, putting her wand away. "Reflex."

He nodded understandingly. "So, you were spying on us?"

"Spying? Pardon me?"

"I noticed you, Slytherin. What did you spy on us for?"

"I didn't." She defended, "I just happened to be walking by and stopped when I noticed a book that was supposed to be in the restricted section. I'm sorry, Potter, but not everybody is interested in your wonderful life."

Harry frowned. Why did she hate him so much? Had he done something wrong?

Looking into each other's green eyes, both of them became quiet, sucking in a sharp breath simultaneously.

"Right." nodded Harry, his voice wobbly.

"If you'll excuse me, I've got to go." She said and walked away, leaving him looking thoughtful.