𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗘

PHILOSOPHER'S STONE
"𝖦𝗋𝗒𝖿𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗈𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖯𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗋."

—TONIGHT WAS FINALLY THE NIGHT THAT QUIRRELL WAS SUPPOSED TO GET THE STONE

TONIGHT WAS FINALLY THE NIGHT THAT QUIRRELL WAS SUPPOSED TO GET THE STONE. Due to their last quidditch matches, the trio suspected Snape much more than they used to. Right now, Alexandria was in her dorm, pacing.

Under no circumstances was she allowed to go and help Quirrell with the stone, but she was pretty sure that the dumb buffoon wouldn't succeed.

Grabbing a dagger and hiding it in her shoe, she walked out of her dorm, leaving her two confused best friends behind.

"What was that about?" asked Pansy in confusion.

Daphne shrugged. "Let her be, Pans."

Alexandria conjured a harp for the three-headed-dog, sat still in the devil's snare, accio-ed the broken key.

When it was her turn to do the chess, she stopped and looked at it in confusion.

It looked like it had already been played.

That meant one thing: Potter had solved it.

She rushed to the last door, pushing it open.

Whatever she was expecting was not this: Harry Potter unconscious on the floor, but there was no sign of Quirrell.

Her eyes moved onto the red stone in his hands: The Philosopher's stone.

She rushed over and snatched it out of his hands, making an exact replica of it wandlessly, and putting the fake one in his hands.

She was about to turn around, but sighed and crouched down to her.. twin.

When she was positive he was fine, she rushed out of there as soon as possible.

The students were all in the great hall, eating the End-Of-Term feast.

Alexandria rolled her eyes when Draco sat down in front of her for some reason. "What do you want?"

"To annoy you."

"You already did. Now, shoo." She glared.

Draco ignored her and bit into an apple. "I think I might be visiting this Summer." He mused.

Alexandria groaned at the thought, making Draco smirk.

The whole hall quietened down when Dumbledore stood up, who was smiling grandfatherly at them all.

Alexandria tried to keep her grimace in. Key word: tried.

"Another year, gone." started Dumbledore. "Now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding and the house points stand thus."

The Hufflepuffs, Ravenclaws, and of course, Gryffindors, all seemed down. Some were even glaring at the Slytherins.

What was even more amusing was that some had the audacity to glare at Alexandria, as if it was her fault they lost.

"In fourth place: Gryffindor with 312 points."

Draco sent a smug smirk to Potter and his friends.

"In third place: Hufflepuff with 352 points." Dumbledore continued over the applause, "In second place: Ravenclaw with 426 points."

When the applause for Ravenclaw also died down, Dumbledore finished, "And in first place.. with 472 points: Slytherin."

The banners in the great hall changed into Slytherin's colors. Alexandria was the only one who didn't clap for her house.

Why?

Because she knew that Dumbledore had something up his sleeves.

"Yes, yes, well done Slytherin." Dumbledore said, making Alexandria roll her eyes as she knew she was right. "However, recent events must be taken into account and I have a few last minute points to award."

Snape gave Dumbledore a side-glance, barely containing his sneer.

Dumbledore didn't seem to notice, though. "..To miss Hermione Granger with the cool use of intellect, while others were in great peril.. I award 50 points."

The Gryffindors cheered. Meanwhile, Alexandria, who knew where this was going, rolled her eyes again.

"Second; to mister Ronald Weasley for the best played game of chess that Hogwarts has seen these many years. 50 points."

The Gryffindors cheered again, some from the other houses joined in, all eager to see the Slytherins, who had tried hard to win the cup, lose.

"And third; to mister Harry Potter, for pure love and outstanding courage.. I award Gryffindor House.. 60 points." Dumbledore's eyes glinted.

"We're tied." Daphne pointed out, while Pansy groaned, also knowing where this was going.

"And finally," Dumbledore continued. "it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award 10 points to Neville Longbottom!"

The Slytherin banners in the great hall turned into Gryffindor ones, while the other houses cheered.

Alexandria almost gaped at the ridiculousness, but reminded herself to keep her pureblood mask on.

"This is ridiculous." Draco sneered. And for once, Alexandria agreed with him, nodding along.

"Gryffindor wins because Potter killed a teacher." The Slytherin heiress sneered, most of the Slytherins nearby, who heard her, agreed with her and nodded.

"Let's kill a teacher, Slytherin." said Draco sarcastically. "I vote for Professor Potter."

"I'll get my best dagger."