1

"Mama, who taught you how to make dumplings?"
"Dumplings? Your father."
"He makes good dumplings?"
"The best."

*****************************

"Luna hurry up!! There's a customer there!"

"Coming!"

"Lose some weight fatso. You're too slow," Yun slapped the back of her head as he passed by. He walked away munching on some cookies and disappeared into the designated break room.

Luna quickly made her way to the front desk and entertained the customers. She swiftly recommended different kind of fabrics and designs for the customers to pick.

It wasn't the shittiest job in the world, but Luna would love to be doing something else with her life. She'd love to teach but family first.

She sat down on the floor, buried in the mess of designs and files.

"Luna! I need customer 355's designs!!"
"Luna!!"
"Luna! Over here!"
"Luna!!!"

It's barely 1pm and she's already exhausted. Luna was about to sit down when the door to the boutique opened and a man walked in.

"Delivery."

*****************************

Hendery walked down the block and stopped in front of a boutique.

"This is a boutique?" He mumbled yet he pushed the door open and entered.

"Delivery!" He raised the food container up and placed it on the front desk.

*****************************

"Great! Food's here!" Yun quickly grabbed two servings of lunch and walked away. Luna's mother took the last serving and walked away too.

She was confused. "Hey, what about me?"

"Lose some weight, Luna. You're welcome," Yun replied and ate the lunch quickly. Luna was annoyed. She bit her tongue.

"Here's the money," she handed the delivery boy some money. "Come back for the dishes later okay?" She added with a smile.

***************************

"Lose some weight, Luna. You're welcome," Hendery's jaw dropped when he heard that. He looked at the woman standing in front of him.

"Come back for the dishes later okay?" She smiled at him. Hendery nodded and left the store.

He walked back to his restaurant, thinking.

"Hey, mom. That boutique just now, was Aunty Hua's, right?" He sat at the table and quickly folded some dumplings. His hands were quick.

"Yes. Hua's. Why?"
"Nah, I saw her just now. She probably don't remember me," he answered.

The dumplings filled the huge steamer. He stopped folding and watched as his mother proceeded to steam the dumplings.

****************************

Luna sat on the chair and flipped through their logbook. She had to contact the clients for fittings and such. Her hands were quick to type the texts to their customers.

She was immersed into it when someone knocked on the table.

"Miss, I'm here for the dishes," the delivery boy stood in front of her. It took her a hot second before it registered.