4

~9 years ago~

Luna got home to a wrecked house. She saw her mother sobbing on the floor.

"Mom, what's wrong?"
"You father took Yue away," her mother replied in between sobs. Luna sat on the floor, stunned.

Their parents divorced when Yue was barely a month old. Her father never once cared about Yue until that day. Luna got up and exited the house.

She knocked on the wooden door repeatedly.

"Yes?"

"Hala is Yue inside?" Luna didn't even hesitated. Hala nodded and allowed her to enter the house.

"Luna!!!!!"

**************************

Bridal boutique's busiest days are Sunday and Monday. Luna didn't understand the science behind it but those days are days that she couldn't even stop for a minute.

Growing up, she watched countless brides trying on dresses and each time she'd wonder will she be able to dress in one too.

That day wasn't an exception. Luna helped a customer tried on a wedding dress.

It was beautiful

It was beautiful.

"I love this dress," the lady chimed the moment she saw herself in the dress. "I can't wait to show this to my entourage."

**********************

Yun laughed loudly. "Luna, lose some weight before thinking about wedding dresses," Yun mocked her when he saw her smiling at the wedding dresses. She sighed and turned away, pretending to do some work.

He would always pop he bubbles. It's as if his life mission is to make Luna miserable.

It was a calm after a storm kind of situation that day. By lunch time, the were no customers. Luna leaned on the chair, humming to random notes. Her eyes were focused on the table.

"Delivery for Hua Mei," a familiar voice attracted her attention.

"Hey, just put it here," Luna shoved the books away. Hendery placed the food containers on the table.

"Do you do male clothings?" He asked her out of the blue. Luna nodded. "Sure we do. Want one?" She smiled.

"Just asking. I'm not getting married anytime soon anyway," he replied. Luna chuckled. She understood him.