12

Hendery wondered why she was so afraid of asking for her size. He wanted to ask but he kept his mouth shut. Instead he waited for her outside the fitting room.

"Do you like it?"
"Yeah, I do."

"Show me!" He chimed and turned to face the door.
"Aaa. Nah, I look bad in it," she refused to open the door. "Come on! I'm sure it'll look fine," he persuaded her to open the door.

******************************

Often people would say Luna has no sense of fashion. She'd wear oversized clothings and pants. No skirt no dresses. She doesn't go to parties nor dinners. She wouldn't just stay at home and read or clean or cook or even paint something.

However, she loves makeup. No matter how "unfashionable" she is, she'd slap on some bold eyeshadows or graphic liners. Trying different types of makeup looks.

The first time Hendery met her, he was taken aback at how gorgeous her eye makeup was. It was pastel yet so pretty.

"Damn she's brave," that was the first thing that crossed his mind

"Damn she's brave," that was the first thing that crossed his mind. The next time he went there, he anticipated what her look would be. And each time he would be more and more mind-blown.

He knew it was her from a distance because of her graphic liner situation. Slowly he made his way to her and reached for the same book she was reaching for.

 Slowly he made his way to her and reached for the same book she was reaching for

****************************

Luna unlocked the door. Her head debated whether she should or not. She couldn't fathom why she'd listen to Hendery but another half of her was like it'll be fine. Eventually the door swung open and he stood in front of her.

"Eh. I look horrendous. Nah," Luna quickly pushed back the door but he stopped her.

"Just a moment, girl! Let me see you properly!" He pulled her out from the fitting room.

Luna regretted her decision to open the door.
'He'll probably say I look like a trash bag or something,' Luna's thoughts travelled far and wide. She looked down onto her shoes, preparing herself for the shame of her life.