32

"HUA DELUNA OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!!"

The front door slammed open and Jungwoo walked in casually. He sat down at the dining table and waited for Luna to finish washing the dishes.

"Be glad mom is at the store or she'll wash you in the bathroom for cursing."
"I was from there," he shrugged and grabbed a glass to drink some water.

Yue walked into the kitchen. "Luna can you braid my hair?"
"Let me," Jungwoo waved his arm. Yue sat down on the floor and Jungwoo braided her hair softly.

"How come you braid hair so well?" Yue asked him.
"I have an older sister. It started as a joke, but now I'm good at it," his hands were quick.

Yue is everyone's little sister except for Yun.

******************

Jungwoo lied down on Luna's bed as she put on makeup. "Girl, do some summer vibes on your eyes."

"100 bucks and I'll do a fucking sunshine on my eyes."
"Deal!"

Jungwoo was one of the first person who didn't judge her for doing makeup. He supports her the most back then and today he still does.

"Get in losers!" Hendery rolled down the window and waved at them

"Get in losers!" Hendery rolled down the window and waved at them. Jungwoo turned to Luna.

"He's coming in for Hala. Come on," Luna pulled Yue's hand. Jungwoo trailed after them. It was a silent drive. Jungwoo was awkward. Hendery too.

"So, you're the guy with dumplings?" Jungwoo broke the silence. Hendery chuckled. He stole a glance through the mirror and nodded.

*******************

The amusement park was packed with people. Hendery turned to Luna who took off her hoodie and tied it around her waist.

Yue and Jungwoo ran through the amusement park and headed to their favourite ride, the free fall. Hendery looked up to the ride and shook his head.

"Go ahead. I don't want to," Luna refused when Yue called her. "I'm staying down," Hendery also shook his head.

"Why can't we ride things like those teacups," he mumbled under his breath.
"Hey, want to ride those?" Luna pointed to the teacup ride. He nodded and they made their way to the ride.

"Do you guys ride those every year?"
"Recently they do. I don't. I hate rides like that," Luna smiled. Hendery nodded. He too felt the same. He hated scary rides.

Luna watched as Jungwoo babied Yue. He'd play games and won some plushies for her and such, rode rides that neither Luna nor Hendery would go to.

"Hey, those aren't scary, right?" Hendery pointed to a ferris wheel. Luna nodded. "Wanna ride them?"

He instantly regretted for wanting to ride the huge circular swing. He cursed inside as the swing rose higher and higher.

"Hey, you hate heights?"
"Yes. I do."
"Okay, look at me and let's make small talks," Luna tried to diverted his attention. He nodded quickly.

"What's your favourite colour?"
"Pink. Yours?"
"I love lilac. What's your favourite food?" She asked some more when she saw him loosened up.

"My mom's dumplings. You?"
"Your mom's dumplings," she laughed when she answered him. The fact that they liked the same thing. He too laughed but he panicked when the ride stopped.

"I promise I'll be a good person! I won't scam my sister again," he rambled as he squeezed Luna's hands. She chuckled. "Calm down. They stop to let other people ride the swing. You're fine," she tapped his hands softly.

************************

Luna stopped reading when Yun called for her. "Kelly's there," he pointed to the door and surely Kelly was standing outside the boutique.

Luna got up and exited the store. "What's up?"

"Luna, can we talk? But not here. Somewhere else."
"Let me grab my stuff," Luna nodded and gathered her stuff. They walked down the block and stopped by a local cafe.

Luna sipped her iced tea and waited for Kelly to say something. "Hey, take care of him for me. Okay?"
Luna stopped drinking and stared into Kelly's eyes.

"You know with his condition and all like I know he hates me babying him but I have to."
"What condition?"
"You know him being... wait, you don't know? He didn't say anything?" Kelly gulped.

"I am confused beyond confused. What's up?"
"Fuck! Shit. Luna, pretend this never happened. Don't tell him you know. Okay? Promise me please," Kelly pleaded. She was at the verge of tears. Luna nodded and assured her she won't.

"So explain things clearly, okay?"

*********************

He was pale. His skin was so fair that he turned red whenever the sun shone on him. His cheeks flushed red as they walked passed the sea of people.

He held on Luna's arm tightly. Luna turned to him and he grinned. "You don't want to lose me."

"Yeah. But calm down, you can loosen up," she pushed him away. He then just held onto her wrist and they walked through the park. Jungwoo and Yue were like two sugar rushed kids running everywhere.

"I want to ride that!" Yue pointed to a roller coaster ride.
"Have fun kids. Mom and dad are gonna wait here," Hendery shooed both Yue and Jungwoo. "Is that our role today?" Luna turned to him and laughed.

Hendery nodded. "I'm the mom. You're the dad. No buts," he added. Luna laughed so hard. Hendery has the most bizarre ideas sometimes. She wiped away her tears. "Honey, the kids are going to ride those," Luna played along.

"Oh before that, KIDS!!! PHOTO!" Hendery shouted and pulled his phone out. Both Jungwoo and Yue posed and he snapped some photos. "Luna a photo of me please," he handed his phone to her.

"One, two, three. One more. One, two, three. Done!"

*********************

Luna hated being photographed. When Hendery told her to stay put so he could snap photos of her she refused.

"Photos are for memory purposes so you can look at them one day in the future and reminisce the fun. Come on Luna," he whined when she walked away.

"Just one?" He negotiated. "One only," Luna gave in and he took a single photo of her.

Yue and Jungwoo lined up again just so they could ride the roller coaster for the second time.

"They're gonna be long. Want to sit down?" Luna turned to Hendery who nodded quickly.

"So this is how my mom feels when I shop for hours in the book store," Hendery mumbled.

And he pretended he was okay but she saw right through him.