40

He stopped the car and turned on the hazard lights. He turned to her and held her shoulders.

"No. You don't even think about that. No," he sounded so serious. Luna shrugged. She pushed him away.

"Was just saying."
"You were thinking about it."

"Don't you ever got those kind of thoughts sometimes?" She rested her head on the head rest and sighed heavily. Hendery sighed too. He grabbed some tissue at the back seat and handed it to her. "Cry."

He didn't know what's going on in her head and he didn't want to force her to speak up. "I'm here to listen. If you want to talk. Okay?" He smiled. Luna smiled back and shook her head.

"Nah, I'm cool."
"You can walk around without makeup, Luna. Nobody cares," as if he clicked a switch, she started sobbing. For a while they just sat there by the roadside.

**********************

She wiped away the runny mascara off her cheeks. She turned to Hendery and chuckled. "I'm sorry I sobbed for 10 minutes. You made me."

"Well sobbing for 10 minutes made you feel better?" He asked and she nodded. "That's fine. I sob a lot at home too," he smiled. The car sped through the evening traffic.

"Hey, Hendery."
"Yo? What is it?"
"Let's pretend I didn't sob for 10 minutes just now. Okay?"

"Eh, did you sobbed? When?" He laughed out loud. Luna slapped his arm hard. "Chill, Luna. It's normal. Everybody has those days they want to cry. It's okay. But never even think of unaliving yourself. Okay?" He turned to her the moment his car stopped in the parking lot.

It was a calm Friday evening. There wasn't a lot of people in the mall but couples could be seen everywhere. Some parts in Luna wanted to ditch the idea of hanging out with Hendery, and just ran back home. But another part of her was so at ease hanging out with him. Probably because he was a nice person.

"So what colour?"
"Colour of what?" Luna asked him back. "The dress that will make you feel pretty," he answered her. She shrugged not knowing what to say. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and searched for something.

"Ah, why don't we look for a dress that compliments this eye look?" He showed her a photo of some lilac eye makeup which made her chuckled. "Did you searched this on my account?"

 "Did you searched this on my account?"

He nodded. "This one is actually very very very pretty and don't say it's not. "

"I know it's pretty but do you know how tedious those rhinestones are?" Luna shook her head. She remembered how she almost threw everything away.

**************************

You know, when a person loves pink or blue, they'd have casual items in their favourite colour. But when it comes to purple, people with purple as their favourite colour live and breath in the colour purple.