𝗣𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗝𝗘𝗖𝗧

POTION PROJECT
"𝗈𝗋 𝖨 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗅𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌."

—ALEXANDRIA SIGHED WHEN DRACO MALFOY SAT DOWN IN FRONT OF HER IN THE LIBRARY

ALEXANDRIA SIGHED WHEN DRACO MALFOY SAT DOWN IN FRONT OF HER IN THE LIBRARY. The two were paired for a potion project— it seemed like Severus had forgotten how many fights the two have gotten into in the common room for the past few months.

It was now a normal sight in the Slytherin common room to see Draco Malfoy running with a dagger chasing him, amusing really.

"Let's get this over with," muttered Alexandria, pulling out a parchment.

They had to write a 3-page essay together, both of them wanting to get it over with as soon as possible, but Draco being himself, wouldn't let that happen.

"Or," suggested Draco. "You get it over with. I'm going to go walk around the castle."

"Or I strangle you in your sleep with my bare hands."

Draco gulped and immediately sat back down. "Nevermind."

"Good. Now, start writing the introduction. I'll see what the ingredients for the potion are."

She smirked when he groaned, knowing how much he hated writing introductions.

Alexandria's lips were parted with anger, while Draco was leaning on his chair. "You bleached fool, this is all wrong!"

"You asked me to do the introduction. You never said how." shrugged Draco, looking unbothered.

"Yes— for Cure for Boils! You've written about the draught of the living death! We're not even learning that until sixth year!"

"Oh.." frowned Draco, noticing she was right. "Well, atleast now you get to do it."

She wordlessly slid him a blank parchment with a glare.

Draco sighed, not wanting to face her wrath. "What are the ingredients?"

"Dried Nettles, snake fangs, stewed horned slugs, porcupine quills and Flobberworm Mucus."

"Great." He mumbled bitterly and started working on it, while Alexandria was already finishing the rest of the essay.

Severus Snape, their potions professor, looked up from their essay after grading it and raised an eyebrow at the two students in front of his desk. "The introduction is horrible."

"That's because you made us work together," grumbled Draco.

Alexandria rolled her eyes. "I didn't enjoy it either, so shut up and stop your whining."

"You both will be having to do this again."

Alexandria and Draco's heads snapped up so fast that it was a miracle their necks didn't get injured. "WHAT?"

"I said: you will have to do this again." Snape repeated himself monotonously, hiding the fact that he was enjoying the show.

"But— it was only the introduction! He should be repeating it!" Alexandria pointed out angrily.

"I must repeat myself for the second time— you both will be having to do it again. Together."

"My father will hear about this!" Draco said furiously.

Alexandria scoffed. "As will mine."

Snape immediately looked at Draco. "She's right. It was only the introduction that was bad, which was what you did. Miss Slytherin, you're dismissed."

With a huge smirk, Alexandria walked out of the classroom with a little skip in her step.