Chapter 4

Adrienne

"I like the beat, I like the beat. I really like the beat." I spun myself around in the rolling chair.

"Foreal? I knew you would"

"Yeah, like it just rocks with me"

Frank laughed, before pressing a button that had lowered the music. "Well I wrote a verse, but I know you might end up adding to it" he reached over for a notepad, opening it and handing it to me. I read off of it. "I like the lyrics, it's too early to say if I'm gonna add to it."

"But those lyrics are perfect."

"Good, cause I ain't want you to change em'"

"Ooh, you are foul"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Hop in the booth, and let's make some magic"

"Yes sir" I joked, getting up and walking into the recording booth, placing the black headphones onto my head.

"Ready when you are." Frank called out.

"I'm ready."

**

In the past two months I've kept myself occupied with performances, appearances, shows, interviews, shoots. Anything, you name it.

I've also been working hard with PlayMG, and it's been going really good. I just love adding idea's to it, and teaming up with them has been really cool. Kyrie and I have also gotten really close, working with him on this project we've come to know each other better on a friendlier level.

Even better because today I would be meeting up with Gamer Hub to answer a few questions and pretty much give a better understanding of the product.

"Would you like water?"

I shook my head gently, "No, I'm fine thank you."

The lady nodded her head, smiling. "So tell me Adrienne how did you get involved with PlayMG?"

"They kind of came to me with the device and explained to me what it was, and I literally immediately thought that it was really cool. I decided to become a partner/owner of the company, and it's been so much fun already. I'm excited where we'll get from here because I feel PlayMG has a lot to offer."

"What is some of the input that you've already been able to add to the company since joining up?"

"We talked about a lot of things. What's going to be really fun is Kyrie Irving, who is also a partner and owner in the company, and I will be giving weekly recommendations on apps for the kids" I moved my hands, answering. "Also, we'll help with designing device accessories and things like that. I personally think it's really fun.

She laughed slightly. "What has it been like working with Kyrie Irving on this project?"

"He's such a fun dude. I love hanging with him. I haven't known him for long, but from just meeting him we kind of clicked. Now we're working together, which is really fun. He's like a best friend now, so we have a good time when we're together"

"How much do you play games when your on set?" she asked.

"Umm, whenever I have the chance I like to entertain myself with a little game and people think I don't have the time because I'm so busy, but I actually do and this is just the best way to keep busy now."

"Well, that's all for now but thank you for sitting down with us Adrienne."

"Thank you for having me" I smiled.

"And cut" the camera man yelled.

I raised up from my seat, and walked off the set and towards my manager Liam who was sipping on a latte and looking down on his phone.

"New York tomorrow be ready" he spoke, not looking up at me. "Have a show to do."

"Are you serious?" I questioned, which caused him to nod his head. My phone began to ring, I looked down to see a unsaved number, but somewhat familiar.

"Adrienne Taylor speaking" I answered politely.

"Yeah, Adrienne hey" the voice came clear, and I soon knew who it belonged to.

"Kyrie? Wassup."

"Umm, nothing much just chilling. How you been?"

"Working as usual, but I'm great" I replied, walking off to a more quiet area. "How about you?"

"That's good, I just wanted to let you know I have a few new ideas for the brand. I'm sure your gonna like them."

I looked around the room, observing the people who were engaging in conversation. "Let me guess ideas on how to cheat right." I chuckled.

He also chuckled. "I didn't cheat, you just couldn't beat me."

"Whatever, but I'm sure your idea's are amazing."

"Okay, I'm gonna hit you up later when I get out of practice."

"Alright Kyrie that's fine. Talk to you soon."

The line soon became silent, which made me assume he hung up. I sighed deeply, as Liam walked over to me.

"Where ready to go."

"Okay, that's fine" I followed behind him.

***

"When we look at Adrienne Taylor, we see a role model to other females."

"And that's what I want to be, a role model and inspiration" I crossed my legs, in the chair I was sitting in.

I was doing a sit down meeting with Vogue magazine, and later on photo shoot. Arriving in New York City just about two hours ago, they were eager to meet with me.

"We see so much potential in you as a young female" the executive editor smiled.

"That means a lot, thank you."

"You welcome, we should be the ones thanking you." she laughed. I chuckled, putting a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"I'm thrilled."