Chapter 57

Adrienne

Two days later the girls and I were leaving North Carolina, and heading to Aruba. We had an early morning flight around six and landed in Eagle Beach at exactly nine forty-six. I was beyond excited to get this vacation on and explore everything that Aruba had to offer.

On a better note, things between Kyrie and I were going great. It was very obvious that he was doing everything he could to keep me happy and his effort really attractive.

Me: Well baby since you're asleep 😴 and im awake. Why not wake you up with a cute message😍💖💞. Just wanted to take the time to tell you ️😊, that you're amazing and i miss you kid 😍. I know I can be annoying but I appreciate you for dealing with me 😂. We're both lucky to have each other 😍😘😊. I'm always waiting on your text or call cause they make my day better. I just hope this makes your day when you wake up 😍🏀💏😻😏😏️😉😉💕💋😈

Me: So wake up kid 💋️😻 muah

The ride from the airport to hotel was literally about ten minutes, and it took five minutes to get checked in and up to our suite. The suite was really nice looking and you could tell this hotel knew the meaning of real hospitality. Not to mention the marvelous fruit basket they left out for us.

The girls had ditched me for their own suites and with the time being, a nice shower was screaming my name. On my way to the bathroom, I began to unbutton my jeans and remove my tank top. Once the denim jeans reached my ankles, the unhooking of my bra came next and soon my panties.

Finally feeling free, I strutted my way over to the shower and began to apply the water temperature to my liking. I placed my right foot in first and then the rest of my body soon followed in.

"ahhh" I sighed, closing my eyes and feeling the heat of the water hit against my skin.

My eyes opened, while I reached over grabbing a loofah and squeezing some of the Shea butter Olay Ultra Moisture body wash onto it. From head to toe, I began scrubbing my body down and making sure to get all areas.

I probably spent an extra ten minutes in the shower and eventually stepped out, after noticing the steam and fog everywhere. Gently pulling the brown towel off the rack, and wrapping it around my figure. I left a trail of water, as I walked back into the bedroom area and hovering over my Louis Vuitton luggage.

I grabbed a matching Victoria Secret panty and bra set, placing them on before I started to moisturize my skin with Palmers cocoa butter. Smoothly rubbing down my freshly waxed legs and working my way up to my upper body. Once all parts of my skin were fully moisture, I rummaged through my suitcase for the perfect fit.

In a matter of twenty minutes, I was finally dressed into a pair of floral print waist shorts, a black spaghetti strap tank, and my favorite pair of heels; black Monika Chiang lace up heels.

The ringer of my phone went off, indicating that an incoming call was coming through. I went ahead to pick up the gold cellular device to see I was getting a face time call from bae. Honestly I wasn't expecting him to be calling me around this time; due to the time differences, I was surprised he was awake.

I slid the green button to see Kyrie appear on my screen. Truthfully he looked exhausted and so out of the usual but the small smile he gave me shot butterflies through my stomach.

"Why are you up?" I questioned, raising my head up a bit.

He shrugged his shoulders, grinning. "I couldn't sleep and I didn't think it was a crime to call my girl in the middle of the night, especially after she sent me this bomb ass text"

I could feel my cheeks getting hot, from the smoothness in his voice. "I guess you're right and it was just to let you know how much I miss you"

"I miss you too" he pouted.

A low giggle escaped my lips, "Question though. Why can't you go to sleep?"

"I don't know" he gave me a smirking look. "I guess I just hate empty beds"

"Umm you've been sleeping in an empty bed for three weeks now, unless it's something I need to know" I slightly rolled my eyes.

Oddly he started to chuckle lowly, "Chill Adge, I was joking babe"

"I really don't like you" I fronted so hard to keep myself from laughing, "But anyways what you doing?"

"Bet, I'll just go to bed" he cheesed, leaning over.

"If you hang up on me Kyrie!", I gritted jokingly.

Fits of laughter left his mouth, "Adrienne I'm not hanging up on you, quit whining"

"I wasn't even whining, shut up" I felt myself smiling, while my eyes slit at him. "But I do recall asking what you were doing"

"In the living room chilling, talking to you"

A couple of noises were being heard on the other side, and a few deep voices came through. I couldn't really make out who it was until I heard, "Hey Dri"

"Hey whoever you are" I raised my brows, and seconds later Josh appeared to the screen as Kyrie disappeared. "I should have known that was your voice"

He laughed, "How you doing? Where Zi?"

"I'm alright and she's most likely in her suite asleep"

"Oh I'm about to go hit her up now then, but let me give this dude back the phone"

I nodded my head as Kyrie came back and looked as if he was walking down a hallway. He closed a door behind me, and threw himself on the bed to get comfortable. For a moment we just stayed silent and let our eyes do the speaking. He sighed lowly, causing me to think something was wrong.

"What's wrong wit'chu?"

He shook his head, frowning. "Nothing, I just can't go to sleep"

I smiled at his youthful behavior. "Aww you big baby"

"When you coming back?" he asked, placing something into his mouth and then chewing down on it softly.

"Like a couple of days and then when we get back to LA, I have to get ready for Glastonbury" I licked my lips, trying to remind myself of my upcoming schedule.

"What's that?" his mouth was full of whatever he was chewing on.

"It's a music festival in England that's gonna' be held from the 24 to the 28 of this month" I playfully rolled my eyes. "Babe you gotta' keep up with stuff like this"

"So you're not attending the BET awards?"

"Nope... because I have to perform on Saturday and BET awards is that Sunday"

He simply nodded with a smile. "You think after that your schedule will be clear to fly out and spend some time with me?"

"I was already thinking about spending Fourth of July weekend in Miami with you"

I watched as a frown fell upon his face, "That's in like three weeks"

"Baby summertime is always busy for me. If it's like this now just imagine when I start touring"

He yawned silently, nodding his head as well. It was very obvious that he was now growing tired and was on the verge of falling asleep in any minute. I myself was feeling a bit hungry and saw it best we call it a night and resume our conversation later.

"Kyrie you're sleepy and I'm hungry, so let's talk later"

The top row of his teeth gently grazed against his bottom lip turning me on a bit and I was immediately starting to feel my heart beat for some odd reason.

"Night baby, be safe and miss you" he licked his plump lips.

"Goodnight kid and sleep tight" I leaned up and mooched into the screen. "Dream about me"