Chapter 34

Adrienne

I landed in NYC Thursday afternoon, but it would be tomorrow that I would see Ky due to the fact he was playing tonight in Chicago and wouldn't be arriving until tomorrow morning.

Juñe, Eníko, Drea, and Chanel were all in the city but I let them know I would catch up with them tomorrow because the long flight from Italy had made me exhausted. I quickly tweeted before the little nap I very much needed.

@officialadrienne: All Star Weekend.

That Friday night, which happened to be the celebrity game, it was so unusual for me sitting courtside with Kyrie beside me. Zizi sat on my left, while Ky, Jux and Brett sat on my right.

Zi and I pretty much laughed through most of first half, watching Kevin and his antics on the court were beyond hilarious. Kyrie even managed to keep a smile on my face with his cute compliments and the small kisses he would place on my hand.

There even happened to be times where I would just stare at him and think on how incredibly attractive he was in my eyes. Indeed I felt like the luckiest females on this planet with the most special human being ever.

With the amount of people sitting around and amount of cameras everywhere it didn't stop us from being romantic around each other. Being around Kyrie brought out a better side in me and it was a side that I hadn't felt in a long time. His presence always gave me goose bumps and I cherished each moment we spent together.

*

On Saturday morning after breakfast and having a small shopping spree with Chanel and Zi, we spent almost four straight hours getting ready for tonight.

Ky kept texting and calling, worried that I would miss his performance in the three point contest. I constantly promised him that I would be there before anything even started even though we had shown up during the skills challenge.

"And Kyrie was worried we would miss everything"

Soon as the three point contest started I left my camera on video, so when Ky would come out I could record him. My happiness was too much once his turn came.

"One of the best shooters in the NBA from the Cleveland Cavaliers. Here is Kyrie Irving"

Zizi and I cheered once we heard, "five, four, three, two, one"

The beat started and so did he. Some he made but a couple he missed. Going from rack to rack he took his time making sure he made them and ended the first round with twenty-three taking him to the championship round.

"Good job Ky!" Zi yelled in my left ear.

Soon as second round came, I noticed Kyrie had lost the rhythm he had in the first round and he finished off with just seventeen shots. Though Stephen Curry won the contest, Kyrie still did amazing tonight.

Before the dunk contest began, I took the time to take a few selfies with my girls and share a few on Instagram. A couple other celebrities approached me and we held conversation as well.

"Hey doll. I was like there was no way I couldn't come say hey"

Nicki placed a kiss on my left cheek, hugging me as well. "Hey love"

"You look stunning as always"

"You look even better"

"Stop it", she flashed her lashes, "but let me leave you to enjoy your night baby"

"Ciao love"

We hugged again before she walked away to her area. In no time was the start of the dunk contest and Mason Plumlee was the first contestant. He had Kyrie assisting him in the first round, but Zi and I couldn't help but to laugh at the height difference.