Chapter 63

Adrienne

Getting back to the hotel, taking a wonderful shower and dressing up; Zizi and I decided to go meet the guys at the place that Kyrie was staying at. Maya ended up passing out as soon as we got in, so we just let her enjoy her sleep. I even packed a small duffel bag because I knew I wouldn't be going home tonight.

"Damn you looked slumped" Zi greeted as Josh opened the door. I nodded my head in agreement. He looked like someone who had been partying all morning.

"Just exhausted" He rubbed his eyes allowing us to enter. "Did yall have fun? I saw all over snapchat"

"Yeah it was really fun and you all missed out" I smiled, taking a seat on the island stool. "Where's the rest?'

"Tyler fell asleep somewhere and Kyrie's in his room" he pointed down a hall and I got up, following his finger. "Last door on the right"

The sound of my Khaki & Metallic low top Giuseppe Zanotti sneakers hit against the metal floor until I came to a room, slightly knocking on the door. In a matter of seconds the person I called mine opened up the door towering over me; dressed in a loose white under tank, rolled up jean shorts, and red vans.

His arms snaked around my waist pulling me into him for a hug and taking the duffel bag out of my hands. "I was bored waiting for you"

"I should have kept you waiting then" I smirked, as we walked in further and he led me over to the couch. I took a seat and he ended up doing the same thing. "And I thought you were done with these?" I referred to the crutches that were laid out on the floor.

"Oh I am" he chuckled before yawning.

"You tired?" I leaned over kissing his jaw line.

He gave me a smile, pulling me into him. I rest my face into the crook of his neck, while I feel light kisses being placed down my shoulder. "Nah, I just wanna kiss and cuddle"

A light chuckle escapes from my lips as I lift my head, looking up at him. I caught myself blushing and could feel my skin growing hot, as he looked into my eyes with a grin held on his face.

There was just this urging feel growing inside of me and I really wanted Kyrie all to myself right now. I wasn't sure if it was the fact that I was slightly drunk or the fact it had been weeks without us being around each other, because I honestly was craving every bit of him at the moment.

I gently rose up from the couch and reached for his hands, "Let's go in". He stood up to his feet, and wrapped both of his hands around my waist from the behind as we walked towards the bedroom area of the suite. He continued to attack my shoulder with kisses while I gently pushed the door open, allowing both of us to walk in.

I soon felt his lips disconnect from my skin and his arms drop down as well. A small frown grew on my face as I watch him walk away from me and takes a seat on the edge of the bed.

"Come here" he mumbled, his patting his lap. "I need to tell you something"

Feeling a bit unease, I make my way over to him and taking a seat down on his lap. "What's up kid?" I lick my lips and wrap my arms around his neck.

"You know I dream about you every night?" he chuckles, allowing his fingers to glide up and down my arm. I smile, looking down at his bare chest and tracing over his tattoos. "Oh really?"

"Adrienne you are everything. I never thought that I would meet someone amazing like you, ever" he spoke softly against my skin, wrapping me up in his arms. "You are beyond gorgeous and absolutely amazing. I think ... I think I'm in love with you"

I leaned back a bit and looked down at him. Did Kyrie just tell me that he loved me? I wasn't even expecting him to say anything like this and it honestly left me speechless.

I blushed a bit, getting tongue tied as I fought to speak. "Did you just say you love me?"

"Yeah. I mean we've been together for seven months and you've always been there for me. I just can't describe it but the thin-"

I press my lips to his, cutting him off. Something about this kiss was different from before. It was filled with so much love and passion and I knew Kyrie could feel it also.

I pulled away first, staring deeply into his eyes. "I love you too kid"

We kissed each other again and again. Kyrie picked me up a bit, so now I was fully straddling him. I couldn't help it as my lips traveled to his neck and sucking on it gently.

Soon I felt his hands on my back, as they roamed all over my body and caressed me very softly. I couldn't help but laugh in between our kiss at how ticklish he was making me feel.

"You good?"

I nod my head, smiling and dip down a bit to resume our kiss. A feeling of emotions came over me, causing me to break the kiss and rise up from his lap. Kyrie looked up me, his eyes glossed with anticipation, watching my every move.

"I'll be back" I mumbled seductively and head over to my bag. I could feel his eyes burning into me from behind as I unzipped the Louis Vuitton duffle bag and dug inside. In a minute, my fingers came in contact with the thin packet and brought it out; wrapping it fully in my hands.

I smirked as I rose back up and strutted over to him, with my lips pursed. Once I stood fully in between his legs, I reached for his right hand and slid the gold Magnum packet inside.

"You got all of me" I whispered, placing my forehead against his and looking into each other's eyes. He smiled at me, placing his soft hands upon my lower back.

I licked my lips, before they smashed into his again causing him to pull me closer to him. He laid down against the bed, so now I was on top, straddling him. A small moan left my mouth as he moved his lips to my neck and collarbone; kissing, licking, and biting gently.

From there I felt him kiss down to my stomach, causing another light moan from my mouth. The touch of his lips against my skin had my body shivering. It felt so good.

I scooted up a bit on the bed, looking down to see him remove my bikini bottoms with his teeth. I giggled as he spread my legs apart, kissing my pearl.

"Mmm..." I bit down on my bottom lip, closing my eyes.

The way his lips felt against it was purely amazing. I could hear the sound of his belt unbuckling and after a while could feel him position himself in between my legs. Just from the tip of his dick touching my area, caused me to become wet.

I nearly screamed from enjoyment when Kyrie slowly entered me and went deeper carefully, allowing me to adjust to his size.

"Damn Adge, you're tight" he grunted, gripping my hips.

Gently he started moving slowly. I continued biting down on my lip to hold in my screams because I was receiving too much pleasure from his size. Kyrie sped up a bit as he brought his head down to the crook of my neck and began kissing it.

"Ahh Ky" I moaned, arching my back off the bed a bit.

The moans soon grew louder as he moved harder and faster. We both were on cloud nine, and that caused him to go deeper hitting my spot with extreme force. So many feelings were racing through my mind and I couldn't even describe it. I moaned loudly, biting down onto his shoulder and digging my nails into his back.

"Kyrie!"

My legs were soon shaking, letting me know I was almost there and so was Kyrie from the way his body began to tremble.

"Adge I'm... I'm gonna cum" he moaned into my ear.

With just a few more thrust, I found myself letting go and could feel a warm liquid going down my legs. It wasn't long before Kyrie eventually came as well, pulling out and running his tongue over my lips to kiss me.

I pulled away, trying to control my breathing and watched him get up from the bed and makes his way into the bathroom to dispose of the used condom.

I slowly grew exhausted and pulled the white colored sheets up, flipping over on my stomach. My eyes blinked twice and with a snap of a finger I was out for the night.