Chapter 46

Adrienne

I was back in California and back to my normal routine. Liam pretty much tried to keep me busy and since I just go through with shooting a movie, I had a lot of promotion and interviews coming up.

"How much have you given into your career with acting and singing?"

I loosened my grip on the microphone, "Umm. I've given a lot into my career and this is something I've been doing since I was like five years old, so I've been giving this my all. Literally"

"It was written somewhere that you don't sleep because every time you're spotted it seems like you're always in a different place. How do you respond to that?" she placed a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear.

Chuckling, "That's not true because I do sleep, well at least I try to and I mean if Im in a different country or city it's, either because i'm doing something work related or attending an event"

"Last question is do yo critique yourself?" she paused reading off the note card. "Meaning when you look at some of the films you've been in or songs you've sang, are you satisfied with the way yourself?"

"I'm my self's biggest critic. Of course I do look back at the stuff that I've done and I always try to make sure it's perfect before the public gets a view of it"

She smiled, nodding her head. "Thank you Adrienne for sitting down with us. It was so nice talking to you and you were such an amazing guest"

"It was my pleasure"

After the interview, I worked hard in the studio and spent at least four straight hours in the booth. It wasn't until seven when I finally left and Zizi had suggested since it was a Saturday, we attend the Clippers game tonight. It was playoff's and though my boyfriend played for an eastern conference team, didn't mean I wouldn't attend west games.

The Cavaliers were going back and forth with Chicago this series and game four was tomorrow. Kyrie also had me very much concerned with his right foot and I pleaded for him to take it easy but each time we talked about it on the phone, it wasn't hard to tell he was frustrated. Though he was receiving treatment, I still wanted him not to rush anything.

"Every time I see Blake Griffin he reminds me of a gingerbread"

I laughed, chewing on a sour straw. "You're stupid"

"Reminds me anyways, how do you think Kyrie's keeping up over there? You know he's been limping and not been himself lately on the court"

"I mean it's obvious that he's not there yet physically but mentally his mind frame is he can do this and I just pray he's okay each time he steps out there"

"Well josh told me that he isn't himself and he's frustrated everyday"

Of course Kyrie wasn't himself; because the Kyrie Irving that we were used to seeing play was as fast as lightning. These last three games in the series Kyrie could hardly make it across the court without limping.

"It's frustrating for him and you can't really blame him because he wants this so badly for his teammates and he's just trying to take it day by day" I licked my lips, just to taste the strawberry from my lip gloss.

"Hopefully he gets better. I don't really like seeing him play like that"

"Exactly what I've been praying for"

Clippers went on taking the win, and leading the series 2-1. It wasn't until I got home I seen my missed call from Kyrie and after seeing the time was late, I didn't bother calling back and just waited for tomorrow.