Chapter 40

Adrienne

I wanted to continue my sleep, in fact I had all the intentions of getting at least another good hour but the feeling of saliva brushed against my skin was beginning to irritate the life out of me. I know Kyrie is not drooling on me.

Just slowly I started to open my eyes only to come face to face with Drew hunched all over me.
"Ew, that is so disgusting" I mumbled, leaning up and wiping my left cheek.

The little dog just stared at me growling lowly, and I looked over at Kyrie who was still sound asleep.

"Go lick his face" I picked him up, and placed him right on top of Kyrie, before I myself got up to go inside the bathroom and begin my hygiene for the day.

After taking a quiet shower and getting dressed into a black sleeveless, cropped length, high neck Amara top; olive cuffed ankle Cave of Wonders joggers and black suede Jeffrey Campbell Night Walk wedge.

I was not about to let my hair be my biggest problem right now, so I just threw it into a huge bun placed on top of my head. Probably when I get back to Los Angeles, I'll ask Lawrence to hook me up with some simple box braids.

My face was the last thing that needed to be done, and just when I was getting ready to apply my eyeliner a loud bang was heard on the door.

"Adge hurry up, I gotta' pee"

"Kyrie I'm not done yet. Hold on"

I looked around the sink to see it cluttered with my make up bag and hair brush.

"I can't hold it man, just let me in" he whined, from behind the door.

"One second" I called out, rubbing my lips blending in my lip gloss.

"I'm about to pee on myself"

"Kyrie it's more than one bathroom in this house"

Eventually I heard footsteps letting me know he had walked away. It's not like I didn't want to open the door for him but I just wanted to finish getting ready before he came in and sometimes Kyrie could be a distraction.

The only thing I needed to do before I was through was my mascara. As I almost finished my right eyelash, the door swung open causing me to drop the Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils bottle into the sink drain.

"Oh my gosh. No, no, no" I panicked, trying to stick my fingers inside.

"What happened?"

"My mascara fell inside the drain" I whined, stomping my wedges into the hardwood floor. Turning my head around, I mugged the life out of Kyrie because if he would have just waited another minute then my mascara would not have been gone.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked, leaning against the door.

"You have to get it out. I don't know how but you have too because this was all your fault"

"How is this my fault?"

"Kyrie if you did not open the door, then I would not have dropped it. So you have to get it out"

"Adrienne I will buy you another one"

"I don't want another one. I want this one"

He sighed deeply, removing his shirt. "Fine, I will get it out the drain when I'm done taking a shower"

"You promise?"

"I promise"

I didn't say anything after he said that but instead just walked out the bathroom to allow him his privacy. Even though it took Kyrie an hour, thirty minutes to shower and get dressed; he did manage to get my mascara from out the drain. I thanked him and finished up my eyelashes.