Chapter 26

Adrienne

"I get so weak in the knees, I can hardly speak

I lose all control then somethin' takes over me

In a daze and it's so amazing

It's not a phase, I want you to stay with me"

Placing on my Giuseppe Zanotti Olive Nubuck Gladiator heels, singing along to the chorus of one of my favorite SWV songs. It was something about this song, that had me mesmerized and it seemed to bring butterflies to my stomach each time it came on.

"Something 'bout the way you do

The things you do-ooo-ooo, it

Knocks me right off of my feet

Ohh, off my feet

Can't explain why your lovin' makes me weak"

"Adrienne please hurry up. New Zealand it waiting for you"

Liam barged into the room, looking more inpatient than usual.

"Sorry"

I began to search for my phone, in the process of grabbing my Tory Burch Electric Purple Robinson Double Zip Tote bag. My luggage was packed and already loaded, the only delay was me.

"Let's wrap up the process" he glanced at his watch sighing. "We have a jet to board"

"I'm so sorry Liam"

My heels clicked the floor, rushing to get out of here and get to our destination in time.

"Thank you" he closed the door behind us.

*

I had only been in Auckland for an hour but the weather had turned me into a snow cone. Immediately I began to regret wearing this dress, and my fur coat hardly did any justice for me.

Liam gave me an hour only to tour the city with Kirsten. We shopped mostly, even became sidetrack with time but still managed to come in time for my photo shoot.

The management here was everything to my liking. It was so efficient and just ran smoothly because the photo shoot didn't even reach up to two hours. I was in and out quickly. Both Kirsten and I were starving from a busy day, so we found ourselves at Tony's Original Steak & Seafood restaurant.

"I'm not big on seafood"

My eyes looked up and down the menu. "I think I'll just stick with the buffalo chicken wings"

"Yeah, I'm going for the t-bone steak" Kirsten closed her menu, signaling for the waiter's attention. My phone buzzed, lighting up revealing a message from Ky.

Ky: How's Zealand? Enjoy yourself

I picked up the phone, to reply back to him.

Me: So far I've shopped and had one photo shoot. Lunch with Kirsten now.

Sending the text message, my hands ventured off to the Instagram app to upload a picture. It was Monday and I knew what I was about to do would leave minds wondering, but that didn't matter to me.

A recent picture of Kyrie and I from last week that Kirsten had taken was of one I decided to post, captioned 'because it's Monday'.

Instantly in seconds the amount of likes and comments this one picture received was extremely outrageous.

Kyrie's message popped up, taking my attention of the social app.

Ky: I like Wednesday's better but I'm glad you're having a good time over there. Miss u

"Aw he's your man crush"

I smirked at Kirsten who had her face into her phone. Quickly I replied to Kyrie.

Me: I miss you more big head

It's been a week and I really did miss that kid. Face time calls and phone calls daily did not compare to physically being in each other's presence. It would be a pleasure if this week would could move fast with Ky coming to visit Beverly Hills.

Kyrie

"So are you really dating Adrienne Taylor?"

One of my closest friends Callie uttered, sitting on the edge of the couch sipping from the coffee mug.

"I have seen it on every single blog, rumored that you supposedly are"

"Yeah. We haven't confirmed it publicly but we are"

Her eyes seemed like they honestly wanted to jump out. "Do you know how lucky you are Kyrie"

"Every time I hear her voice, see her in a magazine, or TV"

Not only was I lucky, blessed could substitute for it. Adrienne was an extremely amazing female. Someone I could trust and didn't have to worry about if she was with me for the wrong reasons. It's very rare you find people like that.

"You have to treat her right, because almost every guy wants Adrienne Taylor or even wants a girl that looks like her"

Before I came to know Adrienne, it always occurred to me how beautiful she was and I've even heard many people refer to her as one of the most gorgeous human beings. She incredibly was.

"Natalia has nothing on her. Adrienne Taylor looks will murder her in a minute"

From hearing that name alone, it annoyed me. Nat had turned out to be someone I regretted to meet, let alone date. Back stab couldn't even describe how she treated me. She's someone I'm not very proud of.

"I'm sorry if i reminded you of her"

"It's cool" I shook my head, clicking on a link that Jux had sent me. It had taken me to safari.

Adrienne Taylor calls Kyrie Irving her Man Crush Monday

Just last week both Adrienne, 23 and Kyrie, 22 were seen leaving a restaurant in Cleveland. Now speculations of them being together are roaming even more after Adrienne posted a picture of herself placing what seems a friendly kiss on the Cleveland Cavaliers point guard cheek with the caption, 'because it's Monday'. Which took to say he was her man crush?

Does that prove the two are together or just friends as we believed earlier, when both Adrienne and Kyrie teamed up together for the media device PlayMg.

Picture shown below

Even though the two stars haven't confirmed their relationship, it obviously shows they have something going on. Taylor has been spotted at a few Cavaliers games and sources have stated that the both partied in Los Angeles together on New Years.

Taylor has been known for rejecting a lot of guys and preferring to stay single, but it seems like the NBA All- Star really attracted the superstar's attention.

My lips smirked, and I exited safari going to my home screen. Non stop it seemed like people were only more concerned on if Adrienne and I were together. We are and neither of us have confirmed in publicly.

You really are a lucky guy Kyrie