Chapter 42

Adrienne

My fingers clicked on the topic, getting ready to read the article of the day. Part of me didn't even want to read into it but I had a feeling I could get a laugh out of this, or even get mad reading it.

Adrienne Taylor and Drake ... Again?

BY IAN SMITH

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Published: Friday, April 10, 2015, 11:45 AM

Updated: Friday, April 10, 2015, 12:04 PM

Just when we thought we would never see Adrienne Taylor and Drake again in the same room; the two obviously proved us wrong after last night being spotted at a Lakers game together.

Adrienne and Drake were seated court side at the Detroit Pistons versus Los Angeles Lakers game at the Staples Center on Tuesday, according to Us Weekly. They were seen "laughing and chatting" it up throughout the second half of the game.

Photos: Adrienne Taylor and Drake court side at Lakers game

Last time these two were spotted around each other was mid last year where rumors were swirling that both stars had something going on. Adrienne, 23 later squashed those rumors calling Drake, 28 a 'great friend' before she started dating Cleveland Cavaliers All Star point guard Kyrie Irving.

Just last month the young couple was seen partying in a club in downtown Cleveland celebrating the NBA star's birthday.

Hopefully the two were just being 'friends' enjoying a game last night, since the Canadian rapper has been known to be involved in a few love triangles.

I scrolled through reading a few more articles and I couldn't help but get pissed off at every single one. It was ridiculous how they managed to have me looking like someone who was cheating in the relationship.

"Why are they trying to start drama?"

"Adrienne, that's what they do. Start drama, it's their job"

"This is really pissing me off because we just had a friendly conversation last night and it wasn't even like that"

"Just stop reading those articles. Did you really think they weren't going to make a big deal about pictures" Zizi flipped over her bangs. "What did Kyrie say on the phone this morning?"

"Nothing about this situation, and honestly I don't even think he knows, and even if he did it's not like I was cheating on him"

This morning when I was talking to Kyrie on the phone, the main thing we talked about was how excited he was that the Cavaliers had clinched their spot at number two seed in the Eastern conference in their game against Milwaukee a couple days ago and how nervous he was about going to his first playoffs.

I honestly did not care what the media had to say about me because at the end of the day none of them were paying my bills but instead I was helping them pay their bills off the lies they were fooling people with.

Azeena stuck around for another hour or so before leaving to take care of her business. My best friend was working on her own make up line and I couldn't have been more proud of her.

Unfortunately around the evening time, Mother Nature decided to pay me a monthly visit and these cramps were nothing but killers. Tonight I just wanted to crawl in bed and watch the game because I had no type of energy to move around.

I slowly walked upstairs to my bedroom after pouring myself a glass of Moet wine, with a side of green grapes in a bowl in my hands. Wine and green grapes were such a huge craving whenever I was on my period.

Just when I attempted to lay down is when a long vibration from my phone was heard, letting me know I had just received a text message. I placed the glass bowl and wine glass down on the nightstand before removing my phone from the charging outlet.

Zizi💕: Did you hear what happened?

What could have possibly happened? Quickly I replied back to her.

Me: No, what?

Her phone must have been right in her hand because it didn't take long before she had texted me back.

Zizi💕: Kyrie isn't playing tonight. Left hip injury 😁

Wait what? I was beginning to question myself. Why didn't he mention to me earlier that he was having hip problems? Not even bothering to text Zizi, because I absolutely needed to talk to Kyrie and make sure he was doing alright.

I dialed his number at least three times, and it would just ring before going to voicemail. I did leave him a text letting him know to call me when he had the chance.

"Don't worry he'll be fine, after all he looks fine sitting on the bench" Zi sucked on a jolly rancher.

She had come over twenty minutes ago to watch the game with me and also keep me some company while we both allowed junk food to be our meal of the evening and lounged around in my bed. Kyrie called me back a little before the game had started and he claimed he was perfectly fine, just a little sore in his hip.

"He better be fine and these damn cramps are killing me" I groaned turning over on my stomach.

"I told you to place the heating pad on your stomach"

"It's not working" I whined, chewing on some skittles.

"Stop being a cry baby, so I can enjoy the game"

I just needed to three days to pass and I would be off my period because I was such a huge brat whenever it came on and it annoyed those around me.

Unfortunately the cavaliers took the 'L' tonight and Celtics went home with a victory and by eleven thirty, my body was wearing out and sleep was definitely calling my name.