Chapter 27

Adrienne

Early morning, I got up first and practically dragged Kirsten to go shower. It was our last day in Auckland, plus my idea to go enjoy a few attractions.

Our first stop was the Vertigo Climb. The buildings were extremely high and having to climb from bottom to top left me speechless.

"Man this thing is ridiculously high"

As blunt Kirsten was, she had a huge fear of heights. Myself was the more adventurous one and loved competition.

I was shocked we even manage to climb this high successfully because Kirs was beyond frightened.

"Can you please take our picture?"

The man at the top greeted us with a smile, and accepted my phone. Both Kirsten and I were geared up and held onto the tight rope posing. I'm sure he snapped a couple flicks, before handing my phone back.

"Thank you"

Certain pics were decent but one really took to my pleasing and I decided to post it. 'Auckland fun'

Coming back down and undressing back into our original clothing, we headed to our next spot the Auckland zoo. We were allowed to taking pictures, learned facts about each animal and even got to feed a few as well as petting them.

"He is so cute"

The little baby monkey warmed up to me,placing him on my lap. His fur was soft and his little hands grabbed my hair gently.

"That is so so cute" Kirsten snapped a picture of this moment on her phone.

"I want to take him back home"

If I was allowed to buying this monkey, guarantee you I will. Have him trained professionally also.

"Looks like he has a crush on you" one of the male zoo keepers laughed.

The infant monkey held on tighter to me, but eventually let go when we had to leave. It was sad leaving him behind, but I enjoyed my moment with him.

A long day of touring and sightseeing, we made it back to the hotel suite so we could freshen up before leaving again for dinner.

I was in the mood for Italian and that's exactly where we went, Tino's Italian Diner.

"Can not believe Ky and I haven't spoken since last night"

Last conversation we had was last night. The time zones were different so it happened to be morning in Ohio but evening in New Zealand. Which is why Kyrie called before heading to shoot around.

Today was busy for us both, and besides my phone battery on life support I'll just call him when I'm back to the hotel.

*

Soon as we came back to the hotel and my phone was fully charged, I decided to call Ky. It seemed like I had woke him up due to the fact his voice was still raspy and considering the time in the United States was seven- twelve.

We had spoken for about three hours literally, before I eventually had fallen asleep on him. My sleep had only consisted of four hours, Kirsten and I had a five am flight back to California.

It seemed like once we arrived back in California I had already been exhausted. In just one hour to freshen up, Liam had me in and out of two meetings. Most of them were just to discuss my career, my album release, and more movie promotions.

Evening time I was later free, which allowed a couple of the girls to stop by and enjoy and night of drinks.

"Can we just stop and take time to look at how Adrienne has been glowing lately"