Chapter 28

Adrienne

A week manage to go by and the day of my house warming finally came. The girls had been really helpful with helping me get everything ready while I had been taking care of work earlier.

"Adrienne can you please get ready"
My bedroom door opened revealing Kirsten who was placing her earrings on. She was rushing me to get ready but still had her wrap cap around her head.

"Look who's talking" I laughed, tightly wrapping my body with the towel after a much needed shower.

"At least I'm dressed"
"I'm almost done" I dashed my white painted toes across the white carpet and into the huge walk in closet. It was like at least eighty degrees in Beverly Hills, so my look was going to be short and simple.

"Dress quickly please because people will start coming in the next hour"
"No problemo"

After what seemed like forever I finally settled on a Jade Ivory Bandage Two Piece Set with my Sergio Rossi 'Mermaid' Caged Sandals. My brown skin was extremely glowing due to the amount of cocoa butter I rubbed on myself and I was thankful for Lawrence who had came up to work on my hair and make up.

"I really hope tonight is a good night" 

"Girl who you telling"

Once I reached to grab my constantly vibrating phone I felt the hot flat iron upon my scalp. "Ouch"

"Well if you would stay still miss tender headed" 

"Shut up" I slid the green answer key.

"Why do I have to shut up?" Ky's voice hit my ear.

"I'm not talking to you but hey kid" 

"Hey beautiful. Guess what?" 

My left brow lifted. "What?"

"Open the door" I heard him chuckle.

"Open the door?" I began to question.

Lawrence and I both gave the bedroom door our attention. With confused I rose up from the seat and walked towards the front door.

"What is going on?" I placed the phone back on my ear.

"Just open it"

I gently opened the door and was greeted to a huge bouquet of roses held in front of a face. No way. Ky's face leaned out from behind the bouquet and my facial expression was filled of shock.

"What are you doing here?" Leaping into his arms, allowing him to rock our bodies back and forth. 

"I missed you" 

"Aww you're the best" my lips met his, but we both pulled away at the sound of Lawrence clearing his throat. "Umm Adrienne I'm not done with your hair" 

"Oh Ky meet Lawrence. Lawrence this is Kyrie"

"Pleasure to meet you" 

"Wassup"

Kyrie had taken a seat on the edge of the bed, while Lawrence continued straightening my hair. He finished twelve minutes later, because of how much I complained of too much heat.

I walked down the stairs with Kyrie hand in hand, and it was a good amount of individuals around. My favorite girls were here and people who I had come to trust and know.

"Don't drink too much" I warned Kirsten who was on how fourth glass. She could be a disaster when she was drunk.

"I'm here!"

A voice that I had come to hate caused me to turn around. What the hell is she doing here?
Someone I specifically did not want invited was now standing across from me. Pulling Chanel by her arm aside, whispering.