Chapter 50

Adrienne

Wednesday, I was really geeked because I was finally off crutches but I still had a cast so I still had to like wobble around a bit. I will however be flying out to Houston this evening and for some reason, I couldn't stop replaying the conversation I had yesterday afternoon with Jessica.

"Do you think Kyrie would ever cheat on me?" I blurted out.

Zizi gave me her full attention. "What? Why would you even ask a question like that?"

"You can't be serious Adrienne" Lawrence chimed in.

"I don't know, like yesterday Jessica was talking to me about him and our relationship, and now I've been thinking it nonstop today"

"First of all I couldn't imagine Ky cheating on you because we all know he ain't stupid and second the way he treats you is beyond words to describe" Zizi spoke with frustration. "Cheating on you would never even cross his damn mind"

"That boy ain't bout to cheat on you and why you even discussing with that cross eye hoe about your relationship anyways?" Lawrence laughed, pulling my hair into a ponytail.

"Exactly, the damn assistant"

I couldn't help but laugh. "You guys are right, like why would I ask that type of question"

"Right, you know better than to ask dumb questions like that"

Adrienne, why are you even thinking about yesterday's conversation? That's unexpected for me to question something like that, and to let it bother my day.

*

"Pack all the stuff over there and place it in those two bags" I pointed to the two Louis Vuitton duffle bags that were placed on my bedroom floor.

Jessica nodded her head, before walking into my closet and getting my things ready. Right now it was six- fourteen and the flight to Houston was at eight, and I was even packed yet.

I had just came back from getting my hair done and I needed to take a shower, get dressed, and then get to LAX before eight. Jesus be a fence, please.

Without wasting time taking a shower, getting ready and getting my luggage's into the car; we were in at the airport in no time and up in the jet instantly.

Times like this I started missing being around my best friend, because I never like flying alone. Zizi stayed back in California because Josh was flying out to Oakland for the finals, and I guess she wanted to spend time with him. Lucky her.

Not to forget was in Oakland also preparing for the finals tomorrow. Everyone was in the same location, but me and I was really hoping that this wouldn't cause me to be here for more than two days.

"I advise you get some rest, because tomorrow will be busy" I told Jess, as I walked into my hotel suite.

For some reason that flight made me a bit tired and I was wanted to go to sleep, because tomorrow I knew I was going to be all over the place and had couldn't afford to be up all night.

***

"If only you could accept me for who I am" I balled my fist up, glancing down at the script. "For years, I've been who you wanted me to be"

It seemed like whenever I auditioned for a movie, I always put my all into it. That's where most people go wrong in acting, because they never give it their best and you can't be successful in screenplay if you're not going to give it your very best.

"I had to pretend about my true identity and nobody saw the real me"

"And scene" the director called out, walking over to me. "Very lovely Adrienne"