Chapter 25

Adrienne

Kyrie and I laid on the couch with myself positioned between his legs, my back to his chest.

"How does someone as gorgeous as you manage to stay single for so long?"

Chuckling at his question. "I guess I had let my career be my boyfriend and nobody really caught my eye until you did"

"What about Drake?"

Was not expecting his name. "I don't know. He never really caught my eye"

Silence crept in and the only thing heard was the pounding of both Ky and I's heart. I raised up our hands, observing his arm tattoos up close and tracing over them with my nail.

"What about you?" I eventually broke the silence between us.

"Huh?"

"How many relationships have you been in?"

"Uh, honestly. Two, including this one"

Curiosity caused me to ask, "What happened between the two of you?"

"Found out she wasn't really there for me like I thought" he mumbled, rubbing his soft hands up and down my skin.

"How do you mean?"

"Some people love you for you, while some just want what comes with the fame"

"Gold digger?"

He chuckled darkly, "That plus heart breaker"

I turned my head carefully, looking back at him. Just from his face expression alone it seemed like a subject he didn't want to continue and I respected that by ending the questions there.

Never have I experienced a bad relationship, so it was something I couldn't relate too. Though it seemed to have ended badly, part of me was glad it ended and we both happened found our way towards each other's direction.

Rest of the night Ky and I just cuddled, until we both fell into deep slumbers. A flight to Miami was scheduled for twelve this afternoon, so by ten Kirsten stopped by with my luggage allowing me to get dressed before we boarded the jet.

Ky had to be at the clinical courts by eleven so it was only left to kissing each other goodbye, him wishing me a safe trip, as well as Kirsten taken multiple pictures.

Sitting near the window all I could do was scroll through my photo gallery, admiring each picture Kyrie and I took these past days. This man was wonderfully attractive and to think he was all mine just added to it. It wasn't like I knew much about relationships, but I did promise myself to be the best girlfriend ever to him. Not caring what went down between his ex, I just want him to know he has someone who'll stick with him through everything. Such as being his biggest supporter and best friend also.

"It seems like you're the topic of the media" Kirsten smirked.

"How do you mean?"

Was I surprised that my name was leading the media? Not at all, because the press couldn't get enough of Adrienne Taylor and just loved focusing on my image.

"I think you should see for yourself", she leaned over placing her iPad into my hands. My eyes blinked looking down at the screen.

Are Adrienne Taylor and Kyrie Irving dating?

by GEORGE MLEC Thurs. Jan 15, 2015 2:52 PM Est

Last night Irving, 22 and Taylor, 23 were seen together leaving the Blue Point Grille restaurant in downtown Cleveland. Though the pair arrived separately, they sure left hand in hand and avoided all media questions.

Photos: Adrienne and Kyrie last night in downtown Cleveland

Adrienne has been numbered as one of the most attractive and successful females in Hollywood right now. While Irving has appeared twice in the All-Stars, winning MVP also hitting his career high with 55 points against Portland Trailblazers the same night the two were seen.

The young point guard put on a spectacular show, and Adrienne was spotted watching it from court side.

Taylor was also rumored to be dating Toronto rapper Drake ending last year after being seen together multiple times, but the actress/ singer later confirmed that her and Drake were 'just friends, nothing more'.

So could Kyrie and Adrienne also be just friends or maybe a little more?

Our relationship wasn't public yet, because my personal life was not something I publicize. It's better to keep the media wondering, which allows them to think they know it all.

"Here Kirsten" I reached over with her apple tablet. "They caught some cute pictures of us though. We both looked slayed"

Rolling my eyes, taking a sip of my Starbucks blended creme, caramel frappuccino.

"What business are you handling in Miami?"

"Just attending a fashion show"

I leaned back in the seat and closed my eyes. The flight would be a while, so a good rest would be perfect right now.

*

"Would you like any assistance Miss. Adrienne?"

"Yes please" My attention reached the middle aged, black lady who walked behind me zipping the dress.

"It fits perfectly on you"

Looking between myself and the mirror, I honestly believed I looked amazing in this Cropped, lace scalloped blouse with matching bell bottoms. Nude certainly looked amazing on me.

In two hours the show would start, and before I appear on the red carpet my fitting had to be done.

"This outfit looks so gorgeous on you and your figure is perfection"

Smiling at her compliment. In my teenage days, my body was my hugest flaw. I was never thick but always the small, slim girl with hazelnut skin. My generation had caused me to believe that bigger girls were in style.

As I got older I realized that my body was amazing and unique. It was shaped like an hourglass and had defined me among the media as 'the hourglass goddess'.

I am someone who many young girls look up to, so I do everything in my power to maintain a wonderful image and be a positive role model. Many girls may feel as if they aren't attractive due to size, skin tone, or any other flaw but I say to hell with that. Love yourself because that's all that matters.

*

"Adrienne look this way"

"Adrienne"

"You look fabulous Adrienne"

Posing before each photographer on the red carpet. As flashes came from each direction, my smile turned to each way. I was giving them exactly what they wanted. Magnificence.

The show started and it was beyond amazing. Each model did a wonderful job, including Chanel who so happened to kill the runway. My hands clapped together, as the models came out for the final scene. They bowed, thanking each star for coming out.

I enjoyed myself a lot and it was great be apart of the audience watching a spectacular show, but I need to soon get ready for my trip to New Zealand. Miami was fun while it lasted.