Chapter 29

Adrienne

Patiently I sat on the edge of my bed as I waited for Ky, who seemed to be taking infinity just to finish getting dressed. He had been in the bathroom for about an hour and I don't even take this long to dress up. 

I killed time with Twitter and even Instagram, but I was feeling hungry and he was delaying us from breakfast, it was a good thing I had gotten dressed before him because this would have been a problem if he started before me. 

"It does not take one person two hours to shower and clothe" I hollered, feeling slightly cranky. "Ky hurry up I'm hungry"

"I'm done" 

He walked out with his small MCM toiletry bag. My eyes hit his outfit, slowly I smirked. Kyrie sure had a way of making the most simplest outfits look so good. He downed a grey hoodie, ripped, folded jean shorts, with a pair of vans. It was more simple compared to my look, which was of an Angel Black Lace Nude Illusion set with a pair of ankle strapped Gucci heels. 

"Finally" 

My lips smacked once he placed on his watch and picked up his phone. He purposely began to take forever putting in his earrings. I sighed deeply causing him to grin. "I can not stand you" 

"What I do?" 

"Kyrie seriously your moving like a turtle and I'm starving" 

He thought this was funny but I didn't, so I left first and decided to wait for him in the car. Jon helped me to the back of the truck and Kyrie slowly trailed behind. 

"You're finally done?" My voice was filled of sarcasm once he entered beside me. 

"It takes time to look this good" 

I playfully rolled my eyes. Nothing more amused because I was just ready to eat.

I felt like years until we arrived at the restaurant. Once Jon walked around to open the door I couldn't have been more thrilled to get out. My anticipation soon died down when a flash hit my face. Just my luck.

Kyrie came around to hold my hand, while Jon and his boys walked around the car helping us safely enter the building. 

In a matter of time we had been seated in the back of Minalo's. 

"I have no idea what to eat" 

Tapping my french manicured stiletto nails against the black table. 

"How were you so hungry earlier and now don't know what to eat?" 

I shrugged my shoulders, looking back at the menu. Eventually I decided on pancakes, bacon and eggs with orange juice. 

"You are such a big kid"

I laughed at the sight of Kyrie, who was drowning his pancakes in syrup and whip cream.

He seemed to be struggling cutting his pancakes and I just shook my head. "Your special", taking the plate from him, perfectly cutting them.

"Thank you" he flashed a huge smile.

"Welcome kid"

After breakfast, and a less chaotic scene with the paparazzi all Kyrie and I did was shop around Beverly Hills. Right now we were in my favorite store Versace.

I couldn't get enough of how this store was my heaven. Without wasting time, I made my way towards the shoes section. I adored heels, bags, and jewelry. 

Ky had taken a seat at one of the couches allowing his phone to be his entertainment. He was helpful though when I needed his assistance.

Soon I was ready to pay and the amount of shoe boxes Kyrie held was ridiculous. I offered to carry a few but he insisted.

The lady rang each item up and the total came out to be $10,212. Reaching into my handbag and grabbing my wallet, a pair of hands soon stopped me.

"What are you doing?" 

I looked up at Kyrie who handed the cashier his card. 

"Paying duh"

"Why? None of this is yours"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't care. I'm not about to let my girl pay for her stuff right in front of me" 

"You're cute" I placed my hands on his left cheek, smiling. 

Each item was bagged and Kyrie attempted to hold them on. I took a few from his hands to make it a bit easier for him.

*

"I still can't believe you paid for all my stuff. You didn't have to do that"

I ran my fingers up and down his arms as he laid his back upon my chest. 

"You really think I would let you pay for all that stuff in front of me?"

My fingers played with his bottom lip. "This is why your the best"

I happened to notice him smirking, "You're beautiful"

A smile came to my face as I brushed down his facial hair with my fingers "And you're cute"

It was something about this man that kept my attention gained to him. My fingers traveled up and down his face as I took in his beauty. He was a magnificent creature with an amazing soul.

It was even more better that he belonged to me.