Chapter 61

Adrienne

We had left Dallas a little after two in the afternoon, and got into Florida almost to five pm. The girls and I really enjoyed ourselves on the private jet; it was just everything we needed, fancy food, expensive wine, and our way of having fun.

The right to the resort was the funniest, because the ratchet in us really came out. While the radio played we couldn't help ourselves but to sing along to Omarion's 'Post to Be'.

"If your dude come close to me, he gon' wanna ride off in a ghost with me"

"I might let yo' boy chauffeur me"

"But he gotta eat the booty like groceries" I ended up yelling, getting extremely hype for some reason. "But he gotta get rid of these hoes for me"

I could see the driver side eyeing us from the rear-view mirror and shaking his head, but we brushed him off and continued to entertain ourselves with the radio and Snapchat. Kyrie and I had been texting since this morning and I couldn't tell who was happier between me and him because after every sentence he sent, a kissy face emoji would be behind it.

Our hotel suite was probably about ten minutes from where the guys were staying. According to Jessica this was the closest five star hotel and had the best hospitality. She wasn't wrong though, because after getting our key and walking it; it was absolutely marvelous.

I was in the middle of feeling tired and wanting to get drinks. It was only seven-ten evening and I had no interest of staying locked in for the rest of the night. Knowing the girls, they were having the same idea as me. Being such in deep thought, I didn't even hear my phone ringing.

"Your bae calling" Maya tossed my phone over to me.

I gave a small smile as I slide my finger across the screen. "Hey bae"

Kyrie gave a small chuckled into the device. "You in Miami yet?"

"Yeah, we just got in" a soft yawn left my mouth.

"What are you guys up to?"

"Getting adjusted, what about you?" I said, playing with the ends of my braids.

"Playing the game with the guys. I miss you"

I gushed, "Aww baby, I miss you too"

"Can yall stop being so sprung? You're in the same damn city" Zizi sucked her teeth from a corner. I mugged her, not even paying attention to what Kyrie was just saying.

"Shut up, they cute" Maya came to my defense.

"Whatever just tell Kyrie to stop being so soft" she laughed.

I waved her off, walking towards the patio and opening the screen door. The warm Miami breeze hit my skin soon as I stepped outside the door. It wasn't as hot as California's weather but it was just perfect.

"So when are yall coming over?" I asked, leaning over and admiring the beautiful view ahead of me.

"Uhhh- Tyler kind wanted got us going to this party in South Beach" he said unsure of himself, while my face quickly scrunched. "I mean I can just tell him I can't go"

"No babe it's cool, I guess we'll just see each other tomorrow" my voice was filled with disappointment. "Have fun"

"Come on Adge, don't be like that" Kyrie mumbled.

"I mean, I just thought we were going to see each other tonight so that kind of messed up" I sighed, feeling a bit annoyed at the moment. "What time are you guys heading out?"

"Six-thirty"

I groaned, "Ugh, yall have fun then"

"Cheer up Adge it's always tomorrow, but I'll call you when we get back"

After saying our goodbyes, we hung up and I walked back inside towards the bedroom with a knot feeling in my throat. Was I pissed off? Absolutely, hell yes. But then again nobody wants to be that party pooper of a girlfriend and if he wants to party, then he can.

In the mean time, I had taken a long shower and my girls were around to keep me busy. We had a private tour around our side of town and of course I wasn't shock to see a few camera people outside the building. No lie we had fun and met a few people who were so pleased to see me.

A little bit after nine pm we had made it back to the hotel, and after being helped out the SUV. Zizi, Maya and I started making our way inside the extravagant building. The moment I looked up, my eyeballs nearly fell out the socket.

"Jux!" Azeena was the first to catch his attention and not too far along Josh appeared.

"What's up yall"

The two of them gave of us all hugs and after introducing Maya, I tried looking around to see if Kyrie was somewhere around here. "So where's Kyrie?"

"Oh he ain't come" Josh draped his arm around Zizi, pulling her close to him.

"Why not?" Maya beat me to the punch of asking. "Where is he?"

"Oh um, he won't really feeling good after we left so he stayed back"

A frown grew on my face as I glared at the both of them. "What was wrong with him?"

Jux shrugged, while Josh couldn't stop staring at Zi. I looked at them all with annoyance, rolling my eyes before brushing past the four of them and going towards the elevator.

"Don't be mad Dri"

"Whatever" I mumbled, pressing the button and waiting until it dinged.

I heard a laugh come from one of them but ignored it and watched as the doors opened, allowing me in. I didn't understand why the rest didn't join me inside but it was better because their presence was in a way ticking me off all of a sudden.

Once we finally got to the tenth floor and the doors open, I wasted no time stepping off and was surprised to see the others stepping off of the second elevator enjoying their conversation.

"Heard yall suite was nice" Jux spoke up.

"Sure is" Maya smirked.

Our suite was at the end of the hall, so it would take us some walking before we came to it. As we finally made it to the door, it sounded like the television was on. I eyed the girls before unlocking the door because I assumed one of us had turned the TV off.

"I thought you guys turned the TV off?" I looked back asking.

"I must have forgotten. I was the last one to walk out the room" Zizi shrugged, smiling.

I rummaged through my Valentino Floral Va Va Voom Flap Shoulder Bag looking for our room key. The voice of Peter Griffin coming through the door let me know that the channel was obviously showing Family Guy.

"This show is so annoying" I chuckled, sliding my key inside and stopping dead in my tracks.

"Adge you should know how much I love this show"

I didn't know whether to scream or shout but I was definitely lost for words. I found myself jumping into Kyrie's arms and trying to control my happiness. Between the both of us I didn't know who was smiling harder. "Wai- What? How did the hell did you get in here?"

He smirked and looked over at the girls. I turned around facing them all, "So I was the only one who didn't know about this little plan? Some friends yall are"

"Oh please, you should be thanking us" Zizi laughed.

Kyrie pressed his forehead against mine causing me to stare into his deep brown eyes. I felt his arms wrap around my waist. His lips slowly came in contact with my lips, while I kissed him back. He gave a small smile while I held a huge grin.