Chapter 55

Adrienne

"My head hurts man!"

I groaned, placing my Kate Spade sunglasses on. "Can you stop yelling please? It's too early"

"Exactly! It's too early to be awake" Maya sighed deeply.

"It's two in the afternoon, what are ya'll talking about?" Josh laughed, placing his feet up.

Last night I think we had too much fun and this morning I woke up with the meanest headache on earth. Though nobody thought this through, but we were on a flight to North Carolina and now I was wishing we could have saved this flight for tomorrow. The plan was to actually go to Aruba this week and visit Durham when we came back, but I was missing home and I needed to see my mom.

"Here you go Adrienne" Jessica handed me a bottle of water.

I accepted, looking up at her. "Thank you Jess"

"If you guys need anything, I'm in the back" she called out before walking to the back of the jet.

"I'm straight" Zizi rolled her eyes.

I shook my head, removing the lid off the bottle before bringing the top to my lips and taking a small gulp. As the water ran down my throat, I found myself becoming a bit lightheaded and slowly getting dizzy.

"Adri, you okay?"

"Ah, this hangover is hell" I rubbed my temples, gently.

The ringing of a face time call came from somebody's phone and the more it continued to ring, the more irritated I was becoming. "Can somebody answer their damn face time call?"

"It's your phone" Maya yelled back at me.

I looked to my side and indeed it was my phone ringing, "Oh", I mumbled accepting the call and within matter's Kyrie's face appeared on the screen.

"Hey you" Kyrie spoke, moving the phone around and revealing that he was shirtless.

"Hey kid, what'chu doing?"

"Just got out the shower and finally in Miami" he admitted.

"Miami?" I questioned, raising my brow but eventually remembering. "Oh for rehab. You alright?"

"Yeah Adge, I'm fine. Just wanted to hear your voice and check up on you"

"This dude" Josh chuckled from the front of the jet.

"Exactly" Maya joined in.

I cut my eyes at the two of them, before looking back down at my screen. "Baby my head hurts" I whined, pouting my lips.

"How much did you drink last night?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't even know but it was a lot of fun last night and people got carried away"

"And now you got a hangover" he laughed hard.

"That's not even funny Kyrie" I whined again, feeling my headache grow back. "You get on my nerves"

"Adrienne shut up whining, damn" Zizi mumbled, looking back at me. "Sounding like a little ass kid when I'm trying to sleep"

"Foreal, your voice is too annoying right now" Maya added.

I sucked my teeth waving the two of them off and bringing my attention back to the gold iPhone 6 +

"You wish I was there?" he smirked up at me.

I nodded my head, licking my lips. "Yes, like can these weeks just go ahead and fly fast. I can't keep cuddling a pillow"

"What's that song called? Baby won't you come my waaaay. Got something I want to saaaay"