Chapter 38

Adrienne

"Bye Bora, we'll miss you"

Our four day trip seemed to be heaven and I hated having to leave this beautiful island.

The minute we arrived back in California was all business and work and I'll admit this month was starting to be great. I had to movies out right now; front cover of at least magazines, and studio time was going even better.

Not to mention the amazing fans I had who always seemed to be updated with everything I've been doing through social media. I always tried as much as I could to keep my fans happy whenever I had the chance.

*

"So I'm thinking a dinner party"

My fingers scrolled through searched venues on my phone. Kyrie's birthday was in exactly a week and I took the role of throwing him a little surprise party. It most likely wouldn't be easy, but Kirsten and Zizi were very reliable to help.

"Then after dinner, he could have an after party" Zizi raised her brows, as she looked up from her own phone.

Licking my lips "Yeah but I want everything to be a surprise"

"Where do you plan on having it?"

"It's obviously going to be in Cleveland, because he has a game the day before and he'll most likely be too exhausted to travel twice in a day"

"Let me call Jux and ask him if there are any good venues over there"

Typing away on her Galaxy S6 and placing it on speaker, I soon heard the ringing and it wasn't long before he answered.

"Yo yo"

"Al! We need your help"

"We?"

"I'm with Adrienne"

"Oh wassup Dri"

"Hey Al", I greeted.

"Anyways Jux, you know we tryna throw yo' boy this birthday party and we do not know any hot places in Cleveland"

"Clubs?" he asked.

"Well it's a dinner and then club later" Zi informed him.

"It's a few places out here. I can check and get back to the both of you"

"You do that"

I smiled, "Thank you Al"

"No problem"

"One more thing Jux, he cannot know about this. It's a surprise"

"I gotchu'"

"Alright bye Jux"

Zi ended the call, placing her phone aside. "Do you think he'll tell Kyrie?"

"I doubt it and if he does it wouldn't really matter as much"

We did a little more shopping, and Jux called back later after finding a place that he claimed seemed to be popping. I took his word and asked him to talk to the people and see if we could reserve it, and I'll take care of anything financial wise.

The next couple of days seemed kept me off track with the whole birthday thing based off the fact that Liam had my mind all over the place with shows and scripts.

When I spoke to Kyrie I made sure not to drop any hints about his birthday, instead I actually told him that I would be flying to Paris the day before and wouldn't be able to see him until the ending of the month.

As the week approached, I came to learn that it was some amazing people in this world. Josh, Jux, Kirsten and Zizi helped me out a lot with this whole party for Kyrie. Honestly I wouldn't have gotten anything done without the help of any of them because they held everything down from venues, reservations, cake, inviting people, literally anything you name it.